Random good picture Not show
1. A single waking interictal electroencephalogram will show epileptiform activity in about 50% of patients with epilepsy.
2. Conclusions: The frequency of clinical seizures and the epileptiform discharges during wakefulness and sleep were basically identical.
3. Relationship of time and location of epileptiform discharge and clinical seizure with abnormal seizure.
4. No marked epileptiform EEG and behaviors, however , were detected in GluR 3 antibody - injected group and control groups.
5. The time of epileptiform discharges were mainly during sleeping (83. 3% ).
6. CONCLUSION SEE-CO2PP inhibits the epileptiform discharge and convulsive behaviors of convulsive model rats, which suggests SEE-CO2PP has anticonvulsive action.
7. Somatic epileptiform activity could be effectively inhibited by the integration of visceral afferent information in cortical and hippocampal parts.
8. Clinical episodes with epileptiform discharge of VEEG monitoring have significant diagnostic value in classifying seizure types of children with epileptic seizure.
9. Objective To explore the relation between clinical and epileptiform discharges of in children with paroxysmal diseases.
10. Objective To observe the effects of epileptiform discharge and its influence on humpwave sleep spindles after sleep deprivation (SD) in children with epilepsy.
11. Conclusion:Partial epileptiform EEG discharges in TS might be related to epilepsy, and others might be related to genetic factors.
12. VNS effects on epileptiform ECoG of rabbits with epilepsy induced by strychnine.
13. To study how the epileptiform waves are mutually affected is meaningful for the research of neural disease. And to investigate synchronous properties of coupling neurons is an important basis.
14. Conclusion The different dose of OMT and SOP can produce different influences on the epileptiform activity induced by penicillin.
15. Objective To explore the effect of clonazepam(CZP) on background EEG activities and epileptiform discharges, and the relationship between the effects and the serum drug concentration.
16. Head CT or magnetic resonance imaging revealed brain dysplasia, encephalomalacia and abnormal white matter signal, and electroencephalography displayed slow wave or epileptiform activity.
17. A novel method of EEG signals compression representation and epileptiform spikes recognition based on wavelet neural network and its algorithm is presented.
18. OBJECTIVE: To analyze and discuss the mechanism and influencing factors associated with epileptiform seizure induced by penicillin.
19. The appearances of abnormal EEG were mainly slow wave and local epileptiform discharge.
20. The results showed that antagonist of muscarine receptor—scopolamine could retard, but not completely block epileptiform discharges induced by penicillin.
21. Methods: Sphenoidal electrodes and HV were done and the epileptiform discharges recording were analysed in 33 children who with normal or non-specific change EEG.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
22. Methods:The EEG of undergoing multichannel, various types and combined with image data were analyzed in 15 patients with LGS. Epileptiform waves were also analyzed by dipole localization method.
23. The EEG in 94 patients with phenylketonuria was analyzed. The abnormality rate of EEG was 65%, mainly showing epileptiform discharges(80%), partly showing background activity abnormality(20%).
24. Objectives To study health-related quality of life(HRQOL) of children with subclinical epileptiform electroencephalographic discharges.
25. Results: Abnormal discharge was 46 cases in EEG . Epileptiform activities were found in 5 patients.
More similar words: epileptic, antiepileptic, epileptic seizure, status epilepticus, antiepileptic drug, epilepsy, contraceptive pill, temporal lobe epilepsy, multiform, dentiform, stratiform, multiformity, analeptic, neuroleptic, narcoleptic, organoleptic, reptile, pettifogger, antifouling, slept, aliform, uniform, epilog, lepton, pyriform, variform, filiform, coniform, fusiform, coliform.