Similar words: coliform, filiform, galliformes, california, californium, californian, baja california, formal qualification. Meaning: adj. having or resembling wings.
Random good picture Not show
1. Meanwhile, cross-jet gas delivery tube aliform section is beneficial to reducing air flow resistance and obtaining better mixing quality.
2. This method unifies the parameters of aliform components. It has the capacity to define the shape of the component accurately and uniquely by a few parameters.
3. It was found that the mixing effect of the new venture type gas mixer was much more satisfying than the old one and the aliform pipe was better than the columnar pipe.
4. We sought to test the primary stability offered by aliform cervical intervertebral fusion cage(ACIFC)and to evaluate its biomechanical effect.
5. Objective To evaluate the biomechanical reliability of the self-designed aliform anatomical plates and explore a new treatment approach for the comminuted fractures of distal femur.
More similar words: coliform, filiform, galliformes, california, californium, californian, baja california, formal qualification, lifo, uniform, coniform, pyriform, aeriform, fusiform, variform, plexiform, multiform, cuneiform, vermiform, uniformly, dentiform, cruciform, uniformed, semi-formal, semiformal, cribriform, piriformis, uniformity, dendriform, uniform price.