Random good picture Not show
1. We can partition precipitation into stratiform and convective components by their spatial and temporal characteristics.
2. The stratiform and strata-bound iron ore deposits in the Middle Triassic series in the lower reaches of the Yangzi River were formerly considered as simple contact-metasomatic ore deposits.
3. Water contents of stratiform cloud vary greatly, and have close positive relationship with particle number concentration.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The sequence contains abundant tourmaline in leptynites, stratiform tourmalinites, quartz-tourmaline veins and pegmatites that have spatial and temporal relationships to the borates .
5. The ore bodies are stratiform or stratoid in the depth and vein form at the shallows , displaying an overpass pattern mineralization.
6. General speaking, the significant features of stratiform precipitation include larger rainfall area, longer period, and vigorous vertical convection.
7. The stratiform regions of precipitation distribute around the convective regions, and the area of stratiform region is generally bigger than convective regions.
8. The stratiform type is the most important type of Pb-Zn deposit in Xinjiang. All the known medium-large scale Pb-Zn deposits belong to this type.
9. Gold in stratiform major orebody is mainly included in bornite and tetrahedrite as fine grain of native gold.
10. Since 1978, artificial snow augmentation by aircraft silver iodide seeding to the winter stratiform clouds have been conducted continuously along Tianshan mountains in northern Xinjiang.
11. Most lightning flashes occur near the strong convective region, and a few flashes occur in the stratiform region of the squall line.
12. Both the macro-and micro-physical structures of cloud systems and precipitation features indicate that heterogeneity existed in different parts of the stratiform cloud systems.
13. K-feldspars are widespread in rocks of the Dachang tin-poly metallic ore field and occur in the stratiform, bedded ores.
14. The MCSs were first classified into line and non-line types. Line-type MCSs were further categorized according to different types of formation, stratiform region, and axis orientation.
15. The results show:(1)The meso micro scale precipitation cloud in stratiform cloud causes the physical factor of uneven precipitation.
16. The convective regions of precipitation locally scatter inside the stratiform regions, and the radar echo of convective precipitation is evidently stronger than the background echo.
17. Parallel-type MCSs produced much more precipitation than others in all stratiform region types.
18. By contrast, there are no significant features of right branch such as stratiform cloud, thunderstorm high and cold pool in the left branch of the squall line.
19. The new study examined two data sets on low-level stratiform clouds over a large patch of the northeast Pacific Ocean.
20. The main oil-forming components in carbargilite are sporinite, keratose and stratiform alginate.
More similar words: stratify, stratification, stratified, social stratification, pseudostratified, stratified sample, stratified sampling, registration form, uniform acceleration, multiform, dentiform, contrast ratio, cost ratio, castration, lustration, administrative district, frustrating, frustration, prostration, illustration, illustrative, registration, stratigraphy, fenestration, ministration, sequestration, demonstration, stratigraphic, remonstration, acid-test ratio.