Random good picture Not show
1. Methods:We adopted Epidemical Field Investigation method to study it.
2. Objective: To study pathogenic bacteria distribution, epidemical trend and drug resistance of children's bacterial diarrhea in Zhoushan islands these years.
3. Objective To study the present situation and epidemical characters of overindulged behaviors among preschool children in Shenzhen City, and to provide evidence for the intervention measures.
4. Objective:The epidemical features of rice-field pattern leptospirosis in different valleys of Henan province were studied so that the corresponding preventive method were draw up.
5. Conclusion The epidemical influenza virus in Chenzhou in 2006 was A(H1N1) subtype and B subtype no A(H3N2) was found.
6. In the procedure of criminal cognizance of epidemical prevention and cure, we should look sharply at the changes of new and old criminal law and the related judicatory explanation.
7. In this paper, a discrete stage - structured epidemical model is proposed and studied.
8. So, in this paper we study the epidemical dynamic models which have time delays and latent period.
9. OBJECTIVE To discuss the epidemical character and the cause of an outbreak of water-born bacillary dysentery.
10. The crime of breach of duty concerning epidemical prevention and cure is categorized as a specific crime of dereliction of duty. ollege students deemed as a special social group.
11. Objective To understand epidemical situation of Gnathostoma spinigerum in Wuhua county of Guangdong province.
12. Results In the recent years, the epidemical intensity of mumps and the number of patients were remarkably reduce.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
13. Objective To analyze the epidemical characteristics of the antituberculosis drug-induced liver injury.
14. Recent epidemical study indicates that the incidence of AD in some populations is substantially influenced by the gene polymorphisms of the inflammation mediators.
15. The clinical or anatomical characters of SMDS were also discussed. Conclusion These data will contribute to the late epidemical study.
16. Conclusion Serous ELISA detection of HP antibody can be used widely in clinical diagnosis and epidemical screening without endoscopy and biopsy.
17. Objective To comprehend the awareness rate of the related knowledge about AIDS' transmission routes in prevalent epidemical area in order to provide basic data for cutting off the transmission.
18. Conclusion: IBS is a commonly encountered disorder in Changqiao Community of Shanghai and should be taken into consideration for human welfare, disease prevention and further epidemical investigation.
19. Objective To understand the situation of TB infection in southern army and its epidemical characters and thus provide useful reference for TB prevention.
20. Method Through the surveillance of serology, behavior and epidemiology to analyze the epidemical characteristic and bring forward measures to prevent and control AIDS.
21. OBJECTIVE To explore the administration measures of air condition usage in SARS epidemical period.
More similar words: epidemiological, epidemic, epidemic disease, epidemiology, epidemiologic, epidemiologist, academically, epidermic, hyperlipidemia, chemical, chemically, polemical, alchemical, chemical bond, biochemically, chemical warfare, petrochemical, neurochemical, chemical action, chemical formula, chemical change, chemical energy, chemical property, chemical science, chemical process, chemical element, chemical compound, chemical analysis, chemical medicine, chemical reaction.