Random good picture Not show
1. In 1991, he entered upon a turbulent political career.
2. We have entered upon a new phase in history.
3. The President has just entered upon another term of office.
4. My uncle entered upon a diplomatic career at the age of thirty-five.
5. She entered upon a love affair which was to ruin her marriage.
6. And entering upon a marriage calls for human decision.
7. Meanwhile, the siege of Antwerp was entered upon.
8. Fortunately, in 1989, a new, ultrasensitive high-tech search program entered upon the scene.
9. In May 1979, partly out of desperation, we entered upon a great experiment.
10. Then had entered upon a wise and just rule, marked by church endowments and by pilgrimage.
11. With the introduction of agriculture mankind entered upon a long period of meanness, misery, and madness, from which they are only now being freed by the beneficent operation of the machine. Bertrand Russell
12. So much can depend on the kind of expectation on which an arrangement is entered upon.
13. The intention of the parties entering upon a partnership is seen to be of paramount importance.
14. He enters upon long digressions[Sentencedict.com], and his illustrative anecdotes expand into separate episodes.
15. We have enter upon the new term.
16. I enter upon my task without proving the importance of the subject.
17. Most of us don't enter upon our life's destiny at any neatly discernible time. Jane Goodall did.
18. They who enter upon the narrow way for Your name and cast aside all worldly care will attain great freedom of mind.
19. You are about to enter upon a new phase in your life.
20. He will enter upon the duties of his new appointments tomorrow.
21. She expects to enter upon her inheritance sometime next year.
22. Enter upon the road to the Holy Sepulchre ; wrest that land from the wicked race, and subject it to yourselves.
23. Bob will be allowed to enter upon his fortune when he is 21.
24. The countries are about to enter upon their first trade agreement as a unit.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. It is time for you to enter upon the second stage.'
26. At this level all Civilizations enter upon a stage, which lasts for centuries, of appalling depopulation.
27. Zwingli was soon called from Basel to enter upon his lifework.
28. Lord Reid stated that jurisdiction in a narrow sense meant only that the tribunal be entitled to enter upon the inquiry.
29. Milton almost requires a solemn service of music to be played before you enter upon him.
30. Clearly, bringing a grave charge is not a matter to enter upon lightly.
More similar words: interrupt, entertainment, center, enter into, enterprise, intervention, cover up, cheer up, limber up, once upon a time, component, opponent, respondent, hunter, painter, counter, interval, internal, interest, interior, Internet, interact, correspondent, intent, interview, interpret, interfere, in terms of, sentence, talented.