Random good picture Not show
1. The embryologic pancreas arises from 2 buds in the foregut.
2. There are 2 embryologic hypotheses for annular pancreas. One indicates a process of fixation of the tip of the ventral pancreatic bud to the duodenum before the axis rotation.
3. Due to abnormal embryologic development, there is an absence of fallopian tubes, uterus and upper one-third of the vagina.
4. Malrotation of intestine results when the normal embryologic sequence of bowel development and fixation is interrupted.
5. Because HSG is associated with sinus tract, the embryologic origin of HSG in the lower neck may be from the branchial apparatus.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. Its etiology is assumed to be abnormal embryologic development of the inferior vena cava as a result of atrophy failure of the right subcardinal vein in the lumbar portion.
7. Broad ligament defects are classified as congenital or acquired. Congenital cases have an embryologic basis due to a developmental peritoneal defect around the uterus.
8. However, the difficulty with PITX2 is that it is essentially an embryologic gene. So it's a tough link to make, because this is an adult-onset disease. We're really still not sure about it.
9. In case 6, the heart looks "inverted" compared to normal (Figure 8). This phenomenon is called dextrocardia, and it results from a looping anomaly during embryologic development.
10. "Opioids and their receptors act as growth regulators during embryologic development, which may explain our findings, " said Cheryl S. Broussard, the paper's lead author.
11. The hibernoma is a rare neoplasm derived from vestigial remnants of brown fat left from early embryologic development.
More similar words: embryologist, embryology, embryo, embryos, embryoid, proembryo, embryonic, embryonal, embryogeny, embryogenic, embryonic cell, embryogenesis, urologic, biologic, ecologic, geologic, etiologic, cytologic, biologics, histologic, serologic, oncologic, theological, neurologic, ecological, phonologic, pathologic, urological, geological, biological.