Random good picture Not show
1. American manufacturing organizations have been downsizing their factories.
2. She wasn't sheded in the bout of downsizing.
3. With downsizing and consolidation all the rage, owners are left with empty spaces and few choices in reusing them.
4. Another year, another downsizing, and this time a monster.
5. By preaching the merits of downsizing, they have provided bosses with arguments for measures that tough economic times have required anyway.
6. For devotees of downsizing, the signs are that this could be a vintage year.
7. "Downsizing" simply means that firms are tending to buy smaller computers to do jobs which used to require big ones.
8. Caught in frenzied downsizing, Dan joined the legions of independent consultants.
9. Some argue that downsizing is dissolving the glue that has traditionally held companies together, and without which they may never flourish.
10. The downsizing Navy is training fighter pilots elsewhere.
11. That is part of what downsizing is all about, yet down-sizing is not reflected in official indexes of capacity.
12. Downsizing continues apace with radical change thanks to galloping new technology, while the current merger epidemic leads to unpredictable job loss.
13. Downsizing was the order of the day, and thousands of jobs were lost.
14. In an era of government downsizing, Texas is thinking big.
15. After all, how can you square downsizing with acquiring a smaller carrier with a similar cost base?
16. Some downsizing was simply a shift to outside suppliers.
17. For some who can work, corporate downsizing and increased competition in the job market have led to self-employment.
18. The downsizing of big firms with high wages and good fringe benefits continues at an unrelenting pace.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. They were casualties of the recent spate of organizational downsizing, restructuring, and reengineering programs.
20. Jim Parker lost his job as a senior financial officer for a pathologically downsizing company in 1989.
21. Still others have been forced into it after losing jobs to downsizing.
22. Movies are incredibly expensive to create; cyber enterprises are hymns to downsizing.
23. Strange to tell, even in an era of government downsizing it can make sense to build new federal office space.
24. One reason for the new fashion is that people are weary of downsizing.
25. This book assesses the technological fix for the muddle left by downsizing and reengineering.
26. The boxes are clearly aimed at data intensive applications downsizing from mainframes.
27. The musicians have to be full partners in the downsizing.
28. And the overall quality of care remains vulnerable to health industry cost-cutting and downsizing.
29. You are being forced to change career due to unemployment, downsizing, ill health, outplacement / redundancy.
30. Ulrich recently retired from the company and Lundwall lost his job last year after a downsizing.
More similar words: capsizing, downside, seizing, agonizing, organizing, appetizing, tantalizing, patronizing, unappetizing, demoralizing, tantalizingly, tranquilizing, downs, ups and downs, downstairs, sizzling, zing, razing, oozing, blazing, brazing, buzzing, amazing, grazing, freezing, wheezing, analyzing, amazingly, freezing point, sensing.