Random good picture Not show
1. He's got a double standard: it's all right for him to have affairs but not for her.
2. In practice, of course, twelfth-century society adopted a double standard on the subject.
3. The double standard of morality relied upon this separation between the public and the private.
4. This double standard of mores and values between attitudes to men and women was evident throughout the survey.
5. That double standard was the underbelly of every easy laugh stand-up comedians got when they did hooker jokes.
6. Translated to criminality, the double standard prescribed different attitudes toward male and female criminals.
7. The double standard that divided the privileged and the poor, men and women, educated and uneducated was pervasive.
8. Jemmat's frank protest against a double standard is certainly unusual.
9. This kind of governmental double standard towards minorities survived until the passing of the Race Relations Act in 1965.
10. This is a double standard which fails to interpret fairly an important aspect of male-female differences.
11. Society has a double standard when it comes to teen sex: it is seen as natural for boys but forbidden for girls.
12. This is blatant double standard.
13. This argument uses a double standard.
14. This is a double standard.
15. We cannot have a double standard where we say everybody else must play by the rules, but we do not need to.
16. The double standard of the American foreign policy has the profound historical, cultural and realistic roots.
17. So yes there is a double standard on Engadget. Whatever standard benefits Apple.
18. We cannot use a double standard for measuring our own and other people's policies.
19. They claimed that this school uses a double standard to admit minorities.
20. A self - righteous person usually has double standard towards sin.
21. Because she's so famous,(Sentencedict) there almost like a double standard.
22. But they especially point to " a double standard of aging. "
23. A double standard still exists today, especially in the work - place.
24. What, there's a double standard in terms of parents providing contraception to their kids?
25. And at the other extreme, the success of social purity never silenced the defenders of the double standard.
26. Medical men, as well as the military and defenders of the double standard, were strong proponents of the Acts.
27. I mean that gender and class are not incidental to the double standard now applied to various kinds of smoking.
28. Patricia Schroeder of Colorado remains a cautionary symbol of the unfair double standard in the let-your-emotions-all-hang-out department.
29. What can you Americans in the Middle East, the nuclear issue on the double standard?
30. The article ridiculed the U.S. call for Internet freedom as a double standard.
More similar words: doubles, standard, substandard, gold standard, standardize, double jeopardy, standard-bearer, living standards, standard of living, quality standards, double, doubled, redouble, double up, double bed, on the double, double chin, double date, double back, double room, at the double, doublethink, double check, double helix, double-check, double-header, double-decker, double-dealing, double entendre, double cropping.