Similar words: get-rich-quick, stoichiometric, strike it rich, trigonometric, symmetric matrix, trigonometrical, ostrich, trichome. Meaning: n. United States film actress (born in Germany) who made many films with Josef von Sternberg and later was a successful cabaret star (1901-1992).
Random good picture Not show
1. Marlene Dietrich was immortalized through her roles in films like 'The Blue Angel'.
2. Actress Marlene Dietrich was once the ultimate symbol of glamour and elegance.
3. Chief Executive Dietrich Karner said he expects premium income to rise nearly 2 percent this year.
4. You had to have legs like Marlene Dietrich to triumph over that get-up.
5. MISS DIETRICH: You won't need your speech today, Nancy.
6. Marlene Dietrich and Charlie Chaplin.
7. Dietrich, 73, ran the nation's largest manufacturer of light metal construction framing.
8. Theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer said:The test of the morality of society, is what he does for the children.
9. U.N. spokesman Col. Jean-Paul Dietrich, speaking from Kinshasa, told CNN that Congolese troops began looting the village of Kanyabayonga, about 60 miles (100 km) north of Goma, late Monday.
10. MISS DIETRICH: Is the idea of democracy and equal rights for all people wrong?
11. He gave Dietrich this titbit of information, and Dietrich the roof.
12. During World War II, the anti-Nazi Lutheran martyr Dietrich Bonhoeffer wrote prophetically to a friend from his Berlin prison cell: "We are proceeding toward a time of no religion at all."
13. For Marlene Dietrich, his sideburns turned him into "an Egyptian beatnik".
14. Dietrich Bonhoeffer said : The test of the morality of society[sentencedict.com], is what he does for the children.
15. Dietrich himself headed for Switzerland, dressed in traditional Bavarian costume, with his wife.
16. The starting point of Dietrich Benner's general pedagogy comes from the philosophical and educational thoughts of Ruosseau, Kant, Herbart, Humboldt, Hegel, Schleier-macher and Fink.
17. Nevertheless, Lufthansa Dietrich totally not afraid of other people that she is lying.
18. Marlene Dietrich extended in her full glory in a sensual artistic rendition.
19. Dietrich:German-born american actress and singer whose first internationally famous role was the sultry-voiced temptress in The Blue angel (1930).
20. Carl Dietrich says the aircraft can climb to more than three thousand meters. It can carry two people at speeds over one hundred sixty kilometers an hour in the air.
21. There, in the smoky crowd, you might encounter Marlene Dietrich in a backless gown or the novelist Sybil Bedford.
22. Because the church is "Christ existing in community, " as theologian Dietrich Bonhoeffer once said.
23. This falling in love and being hurt, falling in love with love, that song that Marlene Dietrich sings must be ecstatic.
24. In reserve on the Bourguebus ridge were the Leibstandarte and part of the Hitlerjugend Divisions , and these units were to go into action under the command of the notorious Josef "Sepp" Dietrich.
25. NANCY: Would you like to hear my speech, Miss Dietrich?
26. I love quotations because it is a joy to find thoughts one might have, beautifully expressed with much authority by someone recognized wiser than oneself. - Marlene Dietrich, Capricorn.
More similar words: get-rich-quick, stoichiometric, strike it rich, trigonometric, symmetric matrix, trigonometrical, ostrich, trichome, Trichuris, trichrome, geometric distribution, dielectric, trigonometric function, tricholoma, Geotrichum, trichotomy, trichiasis, trichomonal, ostrich-like, Trichinella, Trichoderma, trichloride, trichinosis, trichlorfon, Trichomonas, metric, trichophyton, trichromatic, metrics, hypertrichosis.