Random good picture Not show
1. As this suggests, Israel will, ostrich-like, push policies born of the security mantra way beyond their rationale, only changing course when its critical friends raise their voices.
2. The fossilized remains of the ostrich-like ornithomimids are rare evidence of social behavior, say scientists from Montana State University and elsewhere.
3. This ostrich-like behavior - selling the better assets and keeping the biggest losers -while less painful in the short term, is unlikely to be a winner inthe long term.
4. Experience has taught us that to adopt an ostrich-like policy here is suicidal.
5. The first to be identified was Gargantuavis philoinos, which lived in southern France around 70 million years ago. It too may have been flightless and ostrich-like.
More similar words: suchlike, strike it rich, ostrich, very much like, sylphlike, earthlike, deathlike, richly, Like attracts like, ghostlike, like for like, like a ton of bricks, trichrome, strike, trichotomy, striker, get-rich-quick, trichinosis, Trichinella, strike out, strike off, strike in, strike up, strike for, strikeout, strike down, strike dumb, strike oil, hypertrichosis, strike home.