Directly to word page Vague search(google)
Home > Trichomonas in a sentence

Trichomonas in a sentence

  up(0)  down(0)
Sentence count:23Posted:2021-11-21Updated:2021-11-21
Similar words: trichomoniasisxanthomonastrichomepseudomonaschlamydomonashomocentrictrichotomyTrichoderma
Random good picture Not show
1. Trichomonas parasitic in the human body can only urogenital.
2. Infection with Trichomonas vaginalis also results in local urogenital tract symptoms.
3. Reports 453 contagious and epidemic cases of Trichomonas tenax and Entamoeba gingivalis among the residents in Shihezi Prefecture, Xinjiang, from May 5,1982 to May5, 1983.
4. Objective:To study the effect of Jieeryin to trichomonas vaginitis, fungal vaginitis, senile vaginitis, nonspecific vaginitis and vulvitis.
5. Both trichomonas had hydrogenosomes of anaerobic metabolism and energy producing. E. histolytica contained microbody of aerobic metabolic breathing organelle.
6. Trichomonas vaginitis due to cross - infection is very high, it can easily relapse.
7. Similarly, the male urethra can be Trichomonas women with the semen into the vagina.
8. The complication of infection of candida vagitis and trichomonas showed no marked effect of the activity of sialidase test.
9. The results of ultracytochemical studies on Trichomonas vaginalis, T. hominis and Entamoeba histolytica showed that they all had lysosomes and endoplasmic reticula.
10. Trichomoniasis, caused by the parasite , Trichomonas vaginalis infects more than 170 million people worldwide each year.
11. Ascaris lumbricoides, Giardia lamblia, Hookworm, Trichomonas hominis, Taenia solium and Entamoeba are the major infective parasites.
12. Cystitis can also be triggered by the bacteria which cause sexually transmitted diseases such as Herpes or Trichomonas.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
13. BV sialic acid enzymatic diagnosis of bacterial vaginosis evaluation method, while the combined analysis of BV infection of Trichomonas sp.
14. Objective To study the diagnostic method of monoclonal antibody rapid latex agglutination of Trichomonas vaginalis.
15. Objective:To study the relationship between the infections of Entamoeba gingivalis and Trichomonas buccalis and oral disease.
16. Results: The infective rate of Entamoeba gingivalis of patients was 76% . The infective rate of Entamoeba gingivalis and Trichomonas tenax was 6% . The total protozoa infective rate were 82% .
17. Objective To triturate the mixture epidermal growth factor suppositories to cure bact or trichomonas vaginitis and cervical erosion.
18. A. Trichomoniasis, the third most common cause of vaginitis, is caused by the flagellated protozoan, Trichomonas vaginalis. The disorder is virtually always sexually transmitted.
19. CONCLUSLON The lotion can be used in the treatment of colpomycosis, trichomonas vaginitis and nonspecific vaginitis with good clinical effects.
20. We established a model of CR in the protist Trichomonas vaginalis.
21. While lateral gene transfer from a trematode worm could ultimately benefit the lake sturgeon, evidence of the Trichomonas pathogen is more likely to have a negative effect.
22. Trichomonas vaginitis is gynecological diseases, vaginal hair drops by flagellates ( Trichomonas ) infection caused.
23. The GDM infection mostly includes urinary and respiratory route infection, vaginitis of trichomonas and mycosis.
More similar words: trichomoniasisxanthomonastrichomepseudomonaschlamydomonashomocentrictrichotomyTrichodermahypertrichosispsychometricpsychometricstrichotillomaniapsychometric testpsychiatric hospitalhomonymdichotomousstrike it richhomonymymonashomonymicpsychomotorhomonymousjerichosophomoricmonasticPomonarichmondmonasteryostrichmonasticism
Total 23, 30 Per page  1/1 
Leave a comment
Welcome to leave a comment about this page!
Your name:
Latest commentsInto the comment page>>
More words