Random good picture Not show
1. The prothallium has no trichome but thick midvein, large antherid and archegonium. However, O.
2. The density of trichome was stable in two years, and largely determined by genes.
3. Usually, trichome density is big, the growth condition is good and the trichome secretion quantity is big that leaf fragrance is full-bodied and satiation.
4. The exudates of the glandular trichome on the green leaf surface of Nicotiana tabacum L. is the important precursor of the aroma and flavour matter of cured tacco leaf.
5. Toxicity was reduced when Nicotiana trichome exudates were removed by various washing methods.
6. Leaves with dense long stalk dendroid trichome, long stalk forked trachoma and long stalk trichome with big glandular cells were resistance to the disease.
7. The change of the shape and glandular trichome density on the leaves in mature period was studied using 6 different genotypes of burley tobacco as materials.
8. The distribution of trichome and stomata in the leaf was not even.
9. Root hair An outgrowth, or trichome, from the piliferous layer of the root.
10. The purely mechanical effect of glandular trichome exudates is the entrapment and immobilization of small arthropods.
11. Hair (trichome) An outgrowth from a plant epidermal cell. Plant hairs may take a wide variety lf forms, often characteristic of particular species or genera.
12. The collective trichome cover of a plant surface is called pubescence.
13. But there were several obvious characteristic differences among them, such as trichome on style and torus, cuticle and stomata on nectary, shape and surface of pollen.
14. The results showed that kochia scoparia differed from the substitutes in utride, trichome, stoma and shape of seed under SEM.
15. Its binary cell division characteristic with wall invagination and possible trichome fragmentation resulting from a dead cell, are typical reproductive modes of modern cyanobacteria.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Progress in the main genetic complex for the control of Arabidopsis trichome developing and its molecular modulation mechanism was reviewed.
17. Samara pubescent; leaf blade abaxially sparsely pubescent, adaxially hirsute or with convex trichome scars, base attenuated to rounded, apex shortly caudate.
18. Tobacco aroma synthesis of the main places is glandular trichome, have the vital role in the leaf aroma, therefore their research have the vital significance in tobacco field.
19. The light has a significant impact on the development of trichome and excreting of glandular secretion in tobacco leaf.
20. Primary observation to T2-generation showed that double mutant plant had obvious dwarf phenotype, but had no defect in leaf trichome and vasculature.
More similar words: trichomoniasis, psychometric, psychometrics, psychometric test, trichotomy, trichrome, hypertrichosis, stoichiometric, trichotillomania, psychiatric hospital, strike it rich, jericho, ostrich, trigonometric, homeric, perichondrium, psychometry, tachometer, home-school, Trichuris, chondrichthyes, home away from home, trichinosis, Trichinella, get-rich-quick, ostrich-like, a home from home, home from home, trichromatic, strike home.