Random good picture Not show
1. Oxygen isotope variation maybe results from crystallization, degasification or hybridization of crust materials.
2. VD electric furnace is a king of degasification equipment from molten steel steel making process.
3. The effects of different degasification methods on the measurement of total acidity in beer were investigated and a rapid degasification method by vacuum while vibrating was developed.
4. The serious degasification in low pressure formation of Tuba Oilfield, which changes component of the fluid, makes the logging data interpretation to be difficult.
5. The degasification mechanism of a vacuum drilling fluid degasser, the matching of the vacuum pump with sewage pump and the selection of various parameters are discussed.
6. The paper analysed contact fatigue performances of vacuum degasification steel and common electric steel.
7. VD electric furnace is a king of degasification equipment from molten steel during steel making process.
8. The system adopts advanced EGC-2 oil chromatogram monitoring instruments for power transformer. It includes the aspect such as degasification, separation, collection, measurement and control etc.
9. A 2-point mooring system is used in design and a simplified form of degasification and no dehydration is adopted in process. Some safe measures are taken in design.
10. It was found that the chemical composition of glass, superheating temperature and the degasification in alloys and glass primarily influenced undercoolings of bulk liquid alloys.
11. The composition of gas and its isotope sampled from water, reservoir and hydrocarbon bearing inclusion can be used to research the solution and degasification process during geological time.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
12. There are come into being a series of deep seated fault zone and a great deal CO2 degasification point through the collision between Indian and Asian plates.
13. At the same time, the crack tendency is not obviously. In addition, degasification effect is obviously under the condition of filtration treatment.
More similar words: gasification, basification, ossification, falsification, densification, versification, classification, emulsification, intensification, diversification, declassification, reclassification, data classification, classification method, classification system, ratification, gratification, beatification, unification, deification, reification, edification, notification, gelatification, stratification, modification, pacification, codification, humification, purification.