Random good picture Not show
1. Chitosan is material from deacetylation of chitin, which from arthropod, coelenterate, annelids, protozoans, part of algae and fungi.
2. The degree of deacetylation of chitosan prepared by the optimum condition is 88.53%, the viscosity average molecular mass is 9048. The experimental result mainly accorded the prospective desire.
3. Deproteinization of shrimp and crab shell powder(SCSP), deacetylation of chitin and depolymerization of chitosan in enzyme method were introduced completely in the article.
4. At the same time, deacetylation, molecular weight, cholesterol - LCD of the pitch and critical concentration were determined.
5. The factors which affect the deacetylation degree of chitosan and the viscosity, e. g. reaction time, base concentration and food rate are discussed.
6. For preparing chitosan resin of high deacetylation degree and high cross-linking degree, chitin is taken as raw material and orthogonal test is adopted to determine technological condition.
7. The degree of deacetylation of chitosan was determined by hydrobromide method and the values were compared with the values determined by acid-base titration.
8. Alkalimetry is standard method of determining degree of deacetylation of chitosan generally applied in aquaculture and other industry.
9. A rapid method for determining the degree of deacetylation of chitosan using near-infrared spectroscopy is proposed, which calibrating by CP/MAS NMR.
10. High degree of deacetylation and low molecular Chitosan L-lactate which has good solubility in water has good antibacterial effects.
11. Object To study the degree of deacetylation of chitosan and its residual amount left over in the clarified products when chitosan was used as a clarificant .
12. Kinetics of the deacetylation of Portunus Trituberculatus Chitin in heterogeneous alkaline solution are studied. The results show that they conform to a pseudo first order.
13. We used phase transfer catalyst to improve the deacetylation of Chitosan(sentencedict.com), and the hydrogen peroxide degradation to reduce the molecular of Chitosan.
14. Under the suitable conditions, the deacetylation degree is more than 75% for 7 minutes.
15. Under the optimal conditions, the degree of deacetylation of chitosan from egg shell of Artemia salina was 80.51 %.
16. The essence of deacetylation reaction of chitin was the hydrolysis of N- alkyl ethanamide.
17. The acetylation and deacetylation of histone is charged by a pair of protea se with antistatic function on each other, which are histone transacetylase and histone deacetylase.
18. The chitosan was prepared with 92% deacetylation degree using n-butanol and sodium hydroxide as a reaction medium and cetyltrimethylammonium bromide as a phase transfer catalyst.
19. The chitosan was prepared from chitin by deacetylating and the degree of deacetylation was 83%.
20. The effect of chitosan with different molecular weight and deacetylation degree on blood hemostasis was tested.
21. Chitosan with excellent xanthation ability has high requirement on purity, degree of polymerization and degree of deacetylation.
22. Chitosan is an important biomedical material, and its degree of deacetylation is a main parameter of its biodegradation.
22. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
23. Hirsutrin and hyperin were produced via benzylation, hydrolysis, phase-transfer-catalyzed glycosydation, deacetylation and debenzylation.
24. The study show that chitosan extracted from silkworm chrysalis has high degree of deacetylation, consistent with requirements of pharmaceutical chitosan production.
25. The paper discussed a method of determination of chitosan and the degree of deacetylation.
26. In this paper a semi-dry method with microwave treatment is described for the deacetylation of chitin to obtain chitosan.
27. The moisture - absorption and moisture - retention capacity of chitosans with different degree of deacetylation andand N - carboxybutyl - chitosan were studied.
28. The preparation conditions of chitosan and the chitosan with higher deacetylation degree are investigated. The preparation methods of some derivatives of chitosan are also introduced.
More similar words: acetyl, diacetyl, acetylene, acetyl-CoA, acetylene gas, oxyacetylene, acetylcholine, acetylcholinesterase, alkylation, acetylsalicylic acid, methylation, deactivation, acetification, hydroxylation, deacidification, decarboxylation, cetyl, oxidative phosphorylation, phosphorylation, safety lamp, dephosphorylation, primitive accumulation, international relations, reaction formation, national labor relations board, neutralization reaction, peacetime, translational motion, peace treaty, stylization.