Random good picture Not show
1) However, retinol binding protein, acetyl-CoA carboxylase and carboxypeptidase N were down-regulated.
2) Involved in the synthesis of acetyl-COA, playing an important role in the process of metabolism and electron transfer.
3) The enzyme catalyzes the esterification of other alcohol with acetyl-COA to form acetate ester, but shows specificity to form phenethyl acetate.
4) Treatment of AMPK-DN mice with adiponectin failed to phosphorylate cardiac acetyl-CoA carboxylase as it did in WT mouse heart.
5) Fatty acid biosynthesis in soybean seed takes place in plastids. A number of enzymes are involved in this synthesis such as acetyl-CoA carboxylase (ACCase), fatty acid synthase complex ( FAS) and etc.
6) In this fashion the four entering carbons of two acetyl-CoA molecules are conserved to form one 4-carbon dicarboxylic acid.
7) These results showed that ATP, citrate lyase reaction determines the supply of acetyl-CoA, the precursor for astaxanthin biosynthesis, in cytosol of this yeast.
8) A number of enzymes are involved in this synthesis such as acetyl-CoA carboxylase (ACCase), fatty acid synthase complex (FAS) and etc.
9) Pyruvate can be converted to carbohydrates via gluconeogenesis, to fatty acids or energy through acetyl-CoA, to the amino acid alanine and to ethanol.
More similar words: acetylcholine, acetylcholinesterase, acetyl, diacetyl, acetylene, acetylene gas, oxyacetylene, nicety, to a nicety, face to face with, butyl alcohol, face to face, face-to-face, tailcoat, duffel coat, facet, acetal, acetic, acetone, football coach, trace to, faceted, acetate, cetacean, face towel, space-time, copacetic, peacetime, facetious, spermaceti.