Random good picture Not show
(1) Term applied to wines which have undergone acetification and to the odour of such wines.
(2) Acetic Term applied to wines which have undergone acetification and to the odour of such wines.
(3) The hydroxyl value of epoxy-containing polyester was determined by analyzing acetification principle and using acetyl chloride as acetifier and methylene chloride as solvent.
(4) Results showed that the period of strain growth can be divided into 4 stages, including low biomass logarithmic phase, acetification lag phase, high biomass logarithmic phase and decay phase.
(5) Acetic . Term appied to wines which have undergone acetification and to the odour of such wines.
(6) The enzyme resistant starch formation can be destroyed and inhibited with acetification.
More similar words: notification, ratification, beatification, gratification, fortification, gelatification, stratification, mystification, rectification, dentification, mortification, justification, certification, testification, identification, sanctification, quantification, beautification, self-gratification, objectification, desertification, social stratification, self-mortification, identification card, identification mark, quantification theory, identification method, identification number, problem identification, certificate of incorporation.