Random good picture Not show
1. Aim:To study the decarboxylation of quinolone s.
2. Objective : To study the decarboxylation of quinolones.
3. One exception is the decarboxylation of aromatic carboxylic acids.
4. It was originally obtained by decarboxylation of benzoic acid.sentencedict.com/decarboxylation.html
5. This decarboxylation is catalysed by the enzyme glutamic acid decarboxylase.
6. The ability of clay minerals to catalyse decarboxylation has long been recognised.
7. Agmatine formed by the decarboxylation of L-Arginine by the enzyme L-arginine decarboxylase, has been postulated to be an endogenous ligand for imidazoline receptors (I-R).
8. However, in the A period of later diagenetic stage, laumontite were dissolved by organic acid which was generated in decarboxylation of kerogen, and a great quantity of secondary pores were formed.
9. A colorless, foul-smelling ptomaine, NH2(CH2)4NH2, produced in decaying animal tissue by the decarboxylation of ornithine.
10. Small cell lung cancer is neuroendocrine neoplasm and origins from APUD ( amine precursor uptake decarboxylation ) cell.
11. A voltammetric and control potential electrolysis investigation of the direct electro-oxidation decarboxylation of D-gluconate ion to D-arabinose on spectroscopic graphite electrode is reported.
12. It is also required to the synthesis of the coenzyme thiamin pyrophosphate, which is involved in many decarboxylation reactions.
13. The photodecomposition of carprofen solution was found to proceed via decarboxylation and subsequent oxidation as the major routes.
14. A colorless, foul - smelling ptomaine, NH 2 ( CH 2 ) 4 NH 2 , produced in decaying animal by the decarboxylation of ornithine.
15. METHODS Strontium ranelate was synthesized from citric acid via decarboxylation , esterification, cyclization, alkylation, hydrolysis and salification.
16. Tinoridine hydrochloride was synthesized from benzylamine by condensation, cyclization, decarboxylation, cyclization and then salt formation in an overall yield of 55.2%.
17. Methyl dihydrojasmonate was synthesized from 2 pentyl 2 cyclopentanone and methyl malonate by condensation and decarboxylation.
More similar words: carboxylic, decarbonization, carboxyl group, carboxylic acid, carboxyhemoglobin, decarbonise, carbonation, decapitation, decalcification, oxidative phosphorylation, recapitulation, phosphorylation, carbon dating, radiocarbon dating, gearbox, gear box, international relations, national labor relations board, carbon, carboy, car bomb, carbon-14, fractional distillation, gravitational attraction, carbonara, carbonite, carbonate, carbon film, carbon copy, carbonated.