Random good picture Not show
1. He combined the exquisite of Italy, daintiness of German and the smart of France in one, and created the France grand historical opera which famous for its magnificent spectacle.
2. That shoe has so much grace and daintiness, it is so impossible for it to walk, that it seems to the mother as though she saw her child.
3. Scientific studies find that the four kinds of daintiness that human can perceive respectively consist in four representative foods: kelp, mushroom, bonito fish, and chicken soup.
4. These nutrients are just the secret of daintiness.
5. They are all symbols of love, daintiness and affection.
6. And what will all her learning and her daintiness do for her, now?
7. Truffle Rhum Chocolate:Mellow and intoxication, refreshing and slippery like silk, the daintiness of the flavor invites his love to dance with her to the beautiful Waltz.
8. The platinum temple on all sides and green tree lawn, the fresh flowers glorious , the environment very daintiness.
9. The company locates Xiaodian industrial park in Xinxiang, the transportation convenience, environment daintiness.
More similar words: daintily, fainting, painting, saltiness, emptiness, nastiness, pettiness, inessential, craftiness, prettiness, stinginess, thriftiness, haughtiness, printing press, intercontinental, dainty, ordained, foreordained, maintained, tinting, plaintiff, plaintive, sentinel, printing, glinting, pointing, plaintively, valentine, byzantine, continent.