Random good picture Not show
1. She controlled the meeting very ably.
2. Heredity is controlled by genes.
3. Export licences for arms are strictly controlled.
4. He growled with barely controlled fury.
5. Many county councils are now controlled by the Conservatives.
6. He played very controlled football.
7. The new monitor apparatus is automatically controlled.
8. Bomb disposal experts exploded the device under controlled conditions.
9. Police destroyed the suspect package in a controlled explosion.
10. Her cancer can only be controlled, not cured.
11. Should sentiment be controlled by reason?
12. Bomb Squad officers carried out a controlled explosion of the device.
13. Large areas of the city were controlled by the Mafia.
14. The pressure of steam in the engine is controlled by this button.
15. Cost must be controlled, not just on the shop floor but in the boardroom too.
16. Pollution is legally controlled and enforced through various federal and state laws.
17. Under these conditions, the fire can be rapidly controlled.
18. He controlled the urge to laugh.
19. The acceptance of new members is strictly controlled.
20. Many biological processes are controlled by hormones.
21. Access to the site is closely controlled.
22. Police carried out a controlled explosion of the device.
23. My correspondence happens to be rigidly controlled.
24. Grain imports are controlled by strict quotas.
25. Her fits are now controlled by drugs.
26. The rats were controlled by poisoning.
27. By the age of 21 he controlled the company.
28. Exchange is largely controlled by big banks.
29. Theoretically he had control over more than $400 million in US accounts. But, in fact(Sentence dictionary), it was the US Treasury and State Department who controlled those accounts.
30. Modern missiles are so accurate because their flight is controlled by computer.
More similar words: uncontrolled, controlled economy, uncontrollable, controlling account, control, take control, out of control, self-control, under control, control group, remote control, damage control, beyond control, quality control, air traffic control, trolley, enrolled, stroller, comptroller, rolled into one, controversy, controversial, uncontroversial, incontrovertible, troll, roller, stroll, on the contrary, trolling, roller-skate.