Random good picture Not show
(1) According to the practical requirement, a continuative tubing length measuring device is developed.
(2) The accelerant in continuative electrolyte could improve current efficiency and accelerate the deposition of coating.
(3) Urban continuative design is a new topic in mod-ern urban design.
(4) Follow up the flaws of product and lead continuative quality improvement through design and process.
(5) The continuative hearing abnormal will be diagnosed by ABR.
(6) If the land reform was defined as"revolution"in rural society, then I tend to define the"Socialist Revolution"as a"Continuative Revolution".
(7) The continuative development education idea is new, and it is important for the scientific location and development of the high physical education to establish this idea.
(8) The social thought and the academic orientation of Fu She in Ming-Qing transition, had the continuative indispensable historical significance.
(9) The tidal flat of China is a reserve land resources which increases at all times and has a potentiality of continuative expanding.
(10) Experimental results show that, two melt polymers with different chemical structure flow in two continuative phases.
(11) Therefore, Social development with higher economy developing level and economic-social continuative growing model is at a lower resources and social price, which is aptitude for optimal consuming.
(12) When changing the ration of the figure and ground of the ambiguous figures in sequence[sentencedict .com], the reading result does not displayed continuative in order.
(13) It is a historic process of gradual development which is both continuative and multistage.
(14) Several days ago, a 25-year-old young man served in the Huawei Technologies Co. , Ltd died from fatigue caused by continuative work .
(15) As the key device of the spinning system, the high-speed spinning winder is constantly developing toward the high-speed, continuative, automation and control-intelligent.
(16) Objective:To study the alterative content of NGF, BDNF and the alterative expression of their in situ genes in rat spinal cord after continuative compression injury.
More similar words: continuation, discontinuation, continual, continually, continuable, continuance, discontinuance, insinuating, continuing education, continuo, continue, continued, continuum, continuous, continuity, continuing, discontinue, noncontinuous, continuously, discontinued, discontinuous, discontinuity, continuous data, continuous flow, continuous tense, insinuation, contemplative, attenuating, extenuating, sinuate.