Random good picture Not show
1. His words are in conflict with his deeds.
2. He is in constant conflict with the authorities.
3. The original findings conflict with more recent findings.
4. John often comes into conflict with his boss.
5. We should recant all opinions which are in conflict with those proclaimed by the central leadership.
6. She found herself in conflict with her parents over her future career.
7. Your statement is in conflict with the rest of the evidence.
8. The article brought her into conflict with the authorities.
9. These results conflict with earlier findings.
10. Do British immigration laws conflict with any international laws?
11. His work brought him into conflict with more conventional scientists.
12. His work as a historian brought him into conflict with the political establishment.
13. The principles of democracy are sometimes in conflict with political reality.
14. His outspoken views would frequently bring him into conflict with the president.
15. Doctors exercise considerable power and often come into conflict with politicians.
16. Employees already are in conflict with management over job cuts.
17. Australia, New Zealand, and Canada(sentencedict.com), had no colonial conflict with the mother country.
18. Many of these ideas appear to be in conflict with each other.
19. The conflict with James has dragged on for two years.
20. If the two sides conflict with each other again, it will be disastrous for party unity.
21. But conflict with Henry the Lion soon became aggravated.
22. Lacan soon found himself in conflict with more orthodox psychologists.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. A conflict with experience at the periphery occasions readjustments in the interior of the field.
24. The corporate form has always been in ceaseless conflict with the edifying spirit of man.
25. This has brought them into conflict with the fishing industry as the harvesting of abalone is commercially important.
26. The boy pulled the boat's head round in order to avoid the conflict with the boat in front of him.
27. The results of the new research would seem to conflict with existing theories.
28. His views on the literal truth of the Bible brought him into conflict with other Christian leaders.
29. People wanted to believe it, and no practical reality came into conflict with it.
30. Defenders have advanced to a state of cognitive dissonance, an awareness that beliefs conflict with evidence.
More similar words: conflict, meet with, derelict, confuse, confirm, confess, confront, with, confident, convict, conference, confession, without, do with, within, go with, down with, do without, deal with, play with, bear with, live with, with young, get on with, withdraw, talk with, cope with, go without, conviction, confrontation.