Synonym: break through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods, get through, make it, pull round, pull through, succeed, survive, win. Similar words: through, go through, throughout, get through, all through, put through, run through, fall through. Meaning: v. 1. penetrate 2. succeed in reaching a real or abstract destination after overcoming problems 3. continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.) 4. attain success or reach a desired goal.
Random good picture Not show
1. Have the test results come through yet?
2. The city had faced racial crisis and come through it.
3. How did you manage to come through the Second World War without even a scratch?
4. Come through to my office.
5. Has the train come through?
6. Come through into the dining area .
7. Have your examination results come through yet?
8. My visa still hasn't come through.
9. We've had some hard times[sentencedict.com/come through.html], but we've come through.
10. I'm still waiting for my divorce to come through.
11. He's still waiting for his divorce to come through.
12. He has come through two world wars.
13. I hope he will come through all right.
14. John has come through with the money.
15. Your posting has just come through: you're going to Hong Kong.
16. The country had come through the worst of the recession.
17. The team will come through this barren patch and start to win again.
18. If you ask him for a loan, he'll come through.
19. Chris did well to come through the qualifying rounds of the tournament .
20. Mr. Dole can see you now. Will you come through?
21. His ability did not come through when we were talking with him.
22. One's true feelings cannot but come through in what one says and does.
23. The insurance company has finally come through with the money.
24. You will come through any crisis if you hang tough.
25. He is waiting for the divorce to come through before he remarries.
26. He puts his administration at risk if he doesn't come through on these promises for reform.
27. The morning mist had lifted and the sun was starting to come through.
28. Your table is ready, ladies, if you'd care to come through.
29. He's very ill but his doctors expect him to come through the operation.
30. It's been a tough time, but I'm sure you'll come through and be all the wiser for it.
More similar words: through, go through, throughout, get through, all through, put through, run through, fall through, cut through, look through, pull through, pass through, break through, carry through, follow through, drought, roughly, thorough, something, thoroughly, something of, at the thought of, something else, something like, method, throat, dough, comet, throw up, throw off.