Random good picture Not show
1. A new razor gives a close shave.
2. A sharp razor gives a close shave.
3. United had a close shave when Liverpool almost scored.
4. Phew, that was a close shave.
5. I had a close shave this morning, some idiot almost knocked me off my bike.
6. You had a close shave, but you knew when you accepted this job that there would be risks.
7. It had been a very close shave.
8. Had a close shave by the looks of you.
9. It also gives a clean,[sentence dictionary] close shave when needed.
10. And so we all had a close shave once a term.
11. Would you like to have a close shave?
12. The shot missed him, but it a close shave.
13. That car almost hit us. What a close shave!
14. Yes. I'd feel very comfortable after having a close shave.
15. Fortunately, Mr. A had a close shave but avoided an accident.
16. That was a close shave . The car just missed that perambulator.
17. I can't seem to get a close shave around my chin area.
18. I bet no viewer spotted our close shave with televisual death, but yes that was stressful.
19. That was a close shave, nearly leaving your passport behind.
20. When an accident nearly happens, we say it is a close shave or a narrow shave.
21. I had to rinse quite often to get rid of debris, but it did give a close shave.
22. When I was much younger I did take chances from time to time and can recall more than one close shave.
23. Now the challenge is complete, he is considering a close shave, probably in the name of charity.
24. His life is no longer in danger, but it was a close shave.
25. While the barber is foaming him up, he a close shave around the cheeks.
26. Mr. Green: Yes , I'd feel very comfortable a close shave.
27. Unsurprisingly it does have risks and he had a very close shave in an electrical storm in Kansas in June 2008.
28. B : Well , your hair is done. Would you like to have a close shave.
29. Hairdresser: Well , your hair is done. Would you like to a close shave?
30. His life is no longer in any danger, but it was a close shave.
More similar words: closest, shave, close, closet, closer, closely, close in, close off, close up, close to, close down, disclose, lose sight of, be close to, disclosed, close at hand, supply closet, closed primary, close quarters, have, haven, foreshadow, moses, have on, behave, have to, take shape, have sex, lose, in the shape of.