Random good picture Not show
1. Their factory had to close down for good.
2. Then came the bombshell: the factory was to close down.
3. If we close down for repairs, we'll lose business.
4. His accountant has advised him to close down his business.
5. The firm has decided to close down its Chicago branch.
6. Lack of funding threatens to close down the museum.
7. There was low cloud, white drifts of mist close down on the ice.
8. The women may close down the village boozer, but they will not shut down the business altogether.
9. Save your work and close down any applications that are open.
10. He was going to close down about half the stations, centralize operations, shatter the old ward boundaries of police districts.
11. Should we close down sewage plants because they are not absolutely perfectly clean?
12. Sure,(sentencedict.com/close down.html) they did need to close down some of the old mills.
13. So they fan off the loose and close down the spaces for the fly-half or blind-side winger.
14. Close down Excel and load it again, but this time your command centre worksheet is automatically loaded.
15. If I close down the flue up the chimney, then less of the heat escapes up and out.
16. As they close down, they lay off more unskilled than skilled workers, since that is what they employ.
17. The business could become less profitable or, even worse , could close down.
18. The company is losing money and may have to close down.
19. They'll have a fight on their hands if they want to close down the school.
20. By refusing to work they are cutting off their noses to spite their faces because the company will close down.
21. A combination of internal and external factors caused the company to close down.
22. The consumer spending crisis has forced many women to close down their businesses.
23. He ordered all but one of the 24 industrial plants near the city to close down.
24. We can only hope the mayor will see the light and close down all these sex shops.
25. A crowd of more than 35,000 flocked to Leeds Road on the Wednesday afternoon and several workshops had to close down.
26. It's an annual ritual for the National Trust, as they close down their properties for the winter break.
27. In November the directors wrote an internal memorandum suggesting that the company should close down three of its factories.
28. The mine owners coerced the workers into going back to work, by threatening to close down the mines completely.
29. They could buy out national debts, hold governments to ransom, close down whole economies if they wanted to.
30. The company announced it was to streamline its operations and close down three factories in the UK.
More similar words: close, closer, closet, closest, closely, close up, close in, disclose, based on, lose, come down, lie down, opposed, take down, proposed, write down, supposedly, settle down, a bed of roses, lose sight of, used to, cloud, weed out, washed out, feed on, be used to, clothing, the accused, increased, depressed.