Random good picture Not show
(1) Have you seen the movie, Chungking Express?
(2) In Chungking when Hsin - mei received news of Hung - chien's engagement, he sent an airmail expressletter congratulating them.
(3) This was announced in London, Washington, Moscow, and Chungking at midnight last night.
(4) They liberated Kweiyang on November 15 and Chungking on November 30.
(5) Male, USA, First saw him in Chungking Express(http://sentencedict.com/chungking.html), Great actor.
(6) Chungking Mansions supplies up to a fifth of all the mobile - phone handsets in sub - Saharan Africa.
(7) I have Chungking Express an d Happy Togethr in my top 20 netflix.
(8) Edna: Did you know that he made Chungking Express in 1994?
(9) World Trade Center Chungking?
(10) I loved him in Chungking Express, In the Mood for Love, Infernal Affairs, 2046, Happy together, Bullet in the Head and Hardboiled.
(11) The growing popularity of falconry is bad news for many small creatures in the wild. Here people watch a buyer choose a falconet on Chungking South Road.
(12) A middle class Chinese family and their two servants, standing in front of their Chungking home.
(13) Mrs. Chao also arrived in Hong Kong and would shortly fly on to Chungking.
(14) Let us go back again for a moment to the year 1945 and rejoin Chiang Kai-shek in his rock-ribbed refuge at Chungking.
(15) As for the statement made by the spokesman of the Military Council in Chungking, the only possible comment is that it is self-contradictory.
(16) This Wang Er - k'ai was a well - known young politician, a middle - level official in Chungking.
(17) The problem existed then in Shanghai; now it exists in Chungking too.
(18) There were three species of parasites of Culicoides riethi in Chungking:an.
(19) Colin: I loved the Wong Kar - wai film called Chungking Express.
(20) Comrades Chou En - lai and Wang Jo - fei remained in Chungking to continue the negotiations.
More similar words: loving-kindness, chunking, sewing kit, taichung, making known, thunking, hodgkin, chunk, chunky, hung, hodgkin's disease, chunnel, hung up, hunger, hungry, hungary, dutch uncle, overhung, go hungry, hung jury, hungrily, hunger for, hungarian, hungriness, be hungry for, hunger after, hunger strike, austria-hungary, gingko, paring knife.