Random good picture Not show
1. Analyses and isolation for the choleretic constituents in Artemisia scoparia by TLC , HPLC and 3DHPLC, and the identification of choleretic constituents were performed by HPLCESI/MS.
2. It is a new drug form of choleretic drugs.
3. Objective To observe the antipyretic choleretic effect and the acute toxicity of Stigma Maydis Polysaccharide(SMPS).
4. However, the addition of choleretic agents did not result in a statistical difference in stone size or rate of successful duct clearance.
5. There are many means of the treatment of Cholecystalithiasis, such as stone-crush, stone dissolution, choleretic treatment and surgery.
6. Conclusion:Geniposide is the chief effective component in Gardenia jasminoides Eillis for choleretic and hepatic protective effect.
7. Temporary biliary stenting is both technically easy and feasible, and choleretic agents such as ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) and a terpene preparation may promote a reduction in stone size.
8. However, there are few comparative data on the effectiveness of choleretic agents available.
More similar words: choler, cholera, choleric, whole rest, heretic, cholecystic, cholestatic, choledocholithotomy, choledocholithiasis, heretical, antidiuretic hormone, choledochotomy, hypercholesterolemia, familial hypercholesterolemia, wholesaler, cholelith, cholecyst, cholesterin, cholestasis, cholesterol, preschooler, cholesteatoma, cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, ldl cholesterol, hdl cholesterol, cholecalciferol, cholecystokinin, cholecystectomy, cholecystography.