Random good picture Not show
1) Conclusion Compared with other regions of China, cholelithiasis of the Hui people in Ningxia have different characteristics in respect of population distribution types and positions of cholelith.
2) Conclusion In cases of intrahepatic cholelith complicated by bile duct stricture surgery combined with hepatic segmentectomy should be the therapy of choice.
3) In this paper,(http://sentencedict.com/cholelith.html) anti-inflammatory action of human cholochrome cholelith (HCC) were investigated.
4) Laparoscopy combined with cholelith endoscopy is effective and minimally invasive treatment for patients, and the skill is an ideal choice for cure complicated bile duct stones at present.
5) What concern do cholelith disease and asthma have?
6) What blame operation does cholelith disease have to treat a method?
7) The parameters of cholelith of cholesterin explored by ultrasonographic histogram pattern are obviously different from the corresponding parameters of that of bile pigment and high calcium.
8) Results:The results showed that no case caused residual cholelith and the end of biliary ducts stenosis in 104 cases.
9) Aim to inspect the qualities of Traditional Chinese Medicines strictly and identify Bezoar (gallstones of oxen), Artificial Bezoar, the gallstones(cholelith)in humans and another false Bezoar.
10) Objective To explore some new techniques of postoperative cholelith endoscopy via the fistula.
11) We found 69 cases of cholecystic carcinoma in all patients and 53(76.8%)cases with cholelith, 39 cases of cholecystic carcinoma were unexpected gallbladder carcinoma.
12) Radioactivity is painful to right shoulder or back visible at cholelith disease, to perineal ministry person wait for ureter stone.
13) Conclusion The application of some new techniques in postoperative cholelith endoscopy via the fistula favors the complete removal of stones.
14) Results:Under separation this condition, the characteristic electrophotograms of electrophoresis about Fel Ursi and several kinds of cholelith bile of animals were obtained.
15) Objective To observe the cholecystic pathologicalhistological change on patients of cholelithiasis, study the cholelith formed and the relation with cholecystic carcinoma.
16) Methods After 113 cases of LC, the relationships of LC with the size and thickness of gallbladder, the size and quantity of cholelith, which were shown under B-ultrasound, were analysed.
17) Objective To evaluate the effects of surgical treatment with hepatic segmentectomy or with bile duct stone removal in patients with intrahepatic cholelith.
More similar words: cholelithiasis, choledocholithiasis, choledocholithotomy, cholecystolithiasis, whole life insurance, whole lot, choledochotomy, whole length, hypercholesterolemia, choler, cholera, familial hypercholesterolemia, choleric, cholecyst, cholecystic, cholesterol, cholestasis, rabbit hole, cholesteatoma, cholecystitis, lithology, batholith, cholecystokinin, cholecystectomy, cholecystography, laparoscopic cholecystectomy, solely, allelic, file list, candlelight.