Random good picture Not show
1. Objective:To assess the value of CT cholecystography.
2. Conclusion CT cholecystography is superior to conventional CT scan in demonstrating the iso or hypo density calculi and small polypoid lesions of the gallbladder.
3. Objective To evaluate CT cholecystography in diagnosing iso or hypo density calculi and small polypoid lesions of the gallbladder.
4. Methods Before spiral CT scanning, the preparation was similar to the conventional X-ray oral cholecystography.
5. Objective To investigate the diagnostic value of CT in patients with gallbladder polypi or negative stones by oral cholecystography.
6. Methods Retrospective analysis was given to 196 cases of cholecystotomy application of cholecystography in operation.
More similar words: cholecystokinin, cholecyst, cholecystitis, cholecystectomy, cholangiography, cartography, photography, cryptography, holography, echography, chromatography, cinematography, chorography, choreography, astrophotography, bronchography, crystallography, historiography, electromyography, echocardiography, column chromatography, electrocardiography, hysterosalpingography, electroencephalography, physical geography, autograph, pictograph, photograph, pantograph, geography.