Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A friend is one to whom one may pour out the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that gentle hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. George Eliot|
- Similar sentences
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best of me.
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
- I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of hi..
- We human beings don’t realize how great God is. He has given us an extraordinary brain and a sensit..
- Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, ..
- A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then k..
- Knowing how to keep a friend is more important than gaining a new one.
- Procrastination is the fear of success. People procrastinate because they are afraid of the success..
- A good father is a source of inspiration and self-restraint. A good mother is the root of kindness ..
- Music is a magician who has the power to talk to, heal and strength the soul, heart,mind and body o..
- Long experience has taught me this about the status of mankind with regard to matters requiring tho..
- And he gave it for his opinion, "that whoever could make two ears of corn, or two blades of grass, ..
- I knew I had him in the first round. Almighty God was with me. I want everyone to bear witness, I a..
- During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought ag..
- Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishmen..