Random good picture Not show
1) Several times from wing to a desk at center stage he glanced out at the audience to acknowledge the applause.
2) An array of Navajo rugs recently held center stage in the Showcase Gallery.
3) Alexander I.. Lebed took center stage to criticize the ailing leader and cast himself as heir apparent.
4) He was in Lane 4, center stage, because he had gone faster than anyone else in the morning preliminaries.
5) Weak numbers to take center stage in stimulus debate.
6) His constant taking center stage could deprive him of his.
7) That is when the euro took center stage because of a structural weakness in its constitution.
8) How high the center stage that day!
9) In European action,[http://sentencedict.com/center stage.html] Mother Naturet ook center stage as heavy snowfall blanketed parts of London.
10) Center stage can rotate, change movements, the three - arched side, full of realistic architectural styles.
11) Currently, services have center stage in the evolution process.
12) As the second-in-command under a nearly incapacitated president, many observers had expected her to take center stage.
13) The big Muppet stars are relegated to minor roles and humans take center stage.
14) This was the revelation that brought reversal pathways to center stage.
15) At the home of Rose Falconio, a large photograph of James takes center stage on a living room wall.
16) But putts and drives will play second fiddle to schmoozing when top sports celebrities take center stage at the golf club.
17) Amid the glorious columned arches and baroque ornamentation of the Academy, Frederick Taylor commanded center stage.
18) The characters wear colorful outfits and enact their scenes center stage.
19) Because of the large teak frame, Mama Tuyet occupied center stage on the altar.
20) Background colors often are light and neutral, letting bold - color accessories take center stage.
21) With the advent of Joe Louis, who first gained national prominence in 1935 and became heavyweight champion two years later, the heavyweight division returned to center stage.
22) They cheered as his golden casket was wheeled out to a lIt'spot below center stage.
23) The next set of multilateral trade negotiations must move development to center stage, and must begin soon" concludes World Bank Chief Economist Nick Stern.
24) The immediate future of the pro basketball season in the USA returned to center stage on Monday.
25) I know it sounds hammy , but I'm a performer, and all my life center stage is where I've wanted to be. This was my comeback performance —my comeback from testicular cancer.
26) When Congress last summer began updating 1996's welfare reforms, Horn took center stage as the Bush Administration's point man on marriage and family policy.
27) As mentioned in the last article, content retrieval and management is the end game in all of this, so item retrieval will probably take center stage in the connector development process.
28) Before analyzing Lucene's index file structure, you should understand the inverted index concept. An inverted index is an inside-out arrangement of documents in which terms take center stage.
29) Inversion of Control ( IoC ) pattern has moved to the center stage recently after a long gestation period.
30) These were the Olympic Games, and soon it would be his moment to take center stage.
More similar words: interstate, interstate commerce, percentage, interstitial, overstatement, center, understatement, epicenter, call center, self-centered, shopping center, community center, world trade center, stage, a stage, wastage, superstar, onstage, postage, upstage, hostage, intersperse, overstate, understand, backstage, stage left, oral stage, understate, stagecoach, at this stage.