Random good picture Not show
1. The causeway to the island is only accessible at low tide.
2. Bombay is linked to the mainland by a causeway.
3. Man, the causeway was jammed in both directions.
4. Female speaker Walking over that causeway is very scary.
5. Each time we crossed the causeway over to the tiny island of Reine, we paused and photographed.
6. The causeway near the mill, crossing the creek, is a toll bridge, with tollbooth intact.
7. On 24 May, 100,000 people marched through the Causeway Bay shopping district.
8. We mounted and rode across the darkened causeway, past the sentry, half-sleeping at the open gates and on to the trackway.
9. Taxi stand near Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
10. Along the long road and on down the causeway.
11. Mong Kok, as Causeway Bay, is a shopping heaven.
12. The service hour at Causeway Bay is for reference only.
13. A small troop was threading the causeway at a good pace.
14. At Parbar westward, four at the causeway , and two at Parbar.
15. But the wind coming over the causeway, the salty freshness of the air, cooled his anger.
16. In particular, the Nippon causeway that connects Betio and Bairiki islands has been severely damaged by strong waves.
17. " They shot Sonny on the causeway, " Hagen said. " He's dead. "
18. The island is connected to the mainland by a causeway.
19. The island is joined to the mainland by a causeway.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. There were salt marshes on the seaward side of the coastal road and Davis had found a causeway that flanked them.
21. Near to them is Lindisfarne or Holy Isle which can only be reached by way of a causeway at low tide.
22. As the road, at this point, was frequently flooded a raised causeway or footpath was built to give access.
23. Not even the rising wind had any power to damp her ardour as she flew along the causeway.
24. The rest he divided, some by the shore road, others by the causeway that led directly to the wharf.
25. This club was on a small island off the coast; it was reached by a causeway.
26. Cars can now be driven direct to Sentosa by a causeway.
27. It was he, people say , that had the causeway Bai'Ti built.
28. The lava cooled and hardened , it formed layers of basalt rock to become The Giant's Causeway.
29. 1 p.m. - Duck into the dimly-lit Goldfinch Cafe in Causeway Bay, used by local arthouse director Wong Kar-wai for "In the Mood for Love".
30. First mentioned by Pliny the Elder, Chioggia developed as a fishing and lacemaking town and is today connected by a causeway to the Italian mainland.
More similar words: make common cause with, cause, because, causal, causing, caustic, because of, holocaust, causality, encaustic, cause of death, sino-japanese war, probable cause, sew, sewing, rosewood, elsewhere, sewerage, housework, casework, caseworker, lose weight, rose window, sewing basket, caucus, caught, caution, cautious, cauldron, caught up.