Random good picture Not show
1. Carbamazepine is also useful in some painful diabetic neuropathies.
2. Carbamazepine is the drug of first choice.
3. If carbamazepine is taken as monotherapy, the ratio of epoxide to the parent drug is about I; 10.
4. If only the grand mal seizures are uncontrolled, carbamazepine, phenytoin, or phenobarbital may be added to the valproic acid.
5. Anticonvulsants such as carbamazepine and phenytoin have been tried with partial success.
6. Treatment is with carbamazepine and / or the other medications mentioned for trigeminal neuralgia.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
7. Carbamazepine is the drug of first choice in partial seizures and partial seizures secondarily generalized.
8. Method: The serum concentration of oral phenytoin, carbamazepine and valproic acid were determined in 26,74 and 144 epileptic patients by fluorescence polarization immunoassay, respectively.
9. Dependentless antileptic agents such as carbamazepine and phenytoin show their effective effects on some symptoms like withdrawal syndrome and craving.
10. The results of 130 patients treated with carbamazepine arewith typical cases in detail.
11. The plasma concentration of carbamazepine was measured by fluorescence immunoassay.
12. Methods: Using RP -HPLC with carbamazepine as standard(Sentencedict.com), to determine concentration of phenobarbitone in human plasma.
13. The results indicated that the absorption of carbamazepine complied with the passive transport mechanism and the first order kinetics.
14. Based on efficacy and toxicity data, the recommended drugs in these seizure categories are carbamazepine and phenytoin.
15. In six epileptic seizures were difficult to control; in four they stopped after treatment with carbamazepine.
16. The control of the partial seizures was significantly better with carbamazepine than with phenobarbital, phenytoin, or primidone.
17. Phenytoin has the advantage of being cheaper and having a lower incidence of serious hematologic side effects than carbamazepine.
18. Objective:To establish a simple method of detecting phenobarbital and carbamazepine in serum by external reference method of RP-HPLC.
19. At present, the most effective first line AEDs clinically include : phenytoin, phenobarabital, carbamazepine , valproicacid, primidone, and ethosuximide.
20. Aim To establish an internal quality control method of TDM for carbamazepine by Excel.
21. Drug therapy is the mainstay of treatment but the formulary is limited to Haloperidol, Chlorpromazine, Flupentixol, Diazepam, Carbamazepine and Amitriptyline.
22. Drugs to treat neuropathic pain are usually of some benefit , including gabapentin, carbamazepine, and amitriptyline.
23. Objective: To evaluate the efficacy and side effects of clonazepam and carbamazepine in the treatment of manic episodes refractory to lithium carbonate.
More similar words: carbamate, benzodiazepine, carbamide, amaze, amazed, lamaze, amazedly, amazement, dacarbazine, car battery, epinephrine, norepinephrine, semicarbazide, diazepam, maze, repine, sleeping car, mazel, mazed, mazer, ninepin, ninepins, carbine, white pine, sleepiness, keep in line, creepiness, epinephelus, bamako, minesweeping.