Similar words: minesweeper, sweeping, sweepingly, Tomb-sweeping Day, weeping, weeping willow, creepiness, sleepiness. Meaning: n. the activity of detecting and disposing of marine mines.
Random good picture Not show
(1) What is meant with minesweeping and satisficing?
(2) In most cases minesweeping is a clear alarm signal for usability problems.
(3) Minesweeping stands for user interactions which aim to identify the links on a web-site.
(4) During the day of the 17th as minesweeping continues, Russian battleship 'Slava' is hit three times by shells from dreadnoughts 'Posen' and 'Nassau', and withdraw in to Moon Sound.
(5) Manic Minefields is really 12 pumped up minesweeping games in one, as it features 12 uniquely designed minefields with beautiful graphics and crisp sound effects, to choose from.
(6) Shortly after the invasion of Iraq, teams of minesweeping dolphins cleared the approaches to Iraqi ports in the Persian Gulf, allowing ships with humanitarian aid to reach the Iraqi city of Basra.
(7) One embodiment of mine fuze intelligence is attack judgment and anti - minesweeping.
(8) It may effectively diagnose the faults of electrical system of integrative minesweeping car.
(9) The concept is that swarms of robots could work together to perform minesweeping and search and rescue missions(sentencedict.com), with very little need for human direction.
(10) Methods: Heart functions of 50 minesweeper crewmembers were measured before and after the synchronous magnetic minesweeping operations.
(11) Objective: To observe changes of heart functions in the minesweeper crew after the synchronous magnetic minesweeping operations.
More similar words: minesweeper, sweeping, sweepingly, Tomb-sweeping Day, weeping, weeping willow, creepiness, sleepiness, sleeping sickness, keep in mind, keep in line, seeping, keeping, be sweet on, creeping, sleeping, business weekly, unsleeping, beekeeping, peeping tom, sleeping car, sleeping bag, time keeping, safekeeping, housekeeping, timekeeping, bookkeeping, book-keeping, keeping house, peacekeeping.