Random good picture Not show
(1) The picture shows the Bamako Convention Building.
(2) The bush-taxi I took from Bamako in Mali to Conakry in Guinea broke down after three hours.
(3) He played for AS Real Bamako where he was three times named champion of Mali.
(4) Bamako is the capital and the largest city.
(5) Even in Bamako, the capital city, Mali is thoroughly under-developed.
(6) Soldiers also shot at mourners burying the dead at two cemeteries in Bamako.
(7) Relatives and friends of a man shot dead during pro-democracy demonstrations in Bamako, with the body in a hospital morgue.
(8) Mali will organize a week long awareness and fund-raising campaign, including a mega concert featuring African FAO Goodwill Ambassadors in Bamako on 26 October. Sentencedict.com
(9) On February 12, 2009, Chinese President Hu Jintao held talks with his Malian counterpart Amadou Toumany Toure in Bamako.
(10) Malians are using MCC funds to improve irrigation systems in the Niger River Delta and modernize the Bamako Airport, which will boost agricultural productivity and expand access to markets and trade.
(11) At its height that empire stretched from Timbuktu to Bamako , and even as far as to the Atlantic.
(12) Temperature effect is mainly distributed in - high latitudes under monthly scale except for Bamako and Addisababa stations.
(13) The late Libyan leader backed, then helped negotiate the end of, Tuareg rebellions against the governments in Niamey and Bamako.
(14) A city of central Mali near the Niger River northeast of Bamako.
More similar words: alabama, carbamate, mako, mako shark, tokamak, taklamakan desert, bam, amalgamated, amalgamate, amalgamating, amalgamative, amalgamation, bamboo, bambino, bamboozle, bamboo shoot, bamboo curtain, shako, leak out, lakota, dakota, freak-out, freak out, speak on, breakout, break off, break out, sneak off, speak out, sneak out.