Random good picture Not show
1. Norepinephrine is converted to epinephrine by an enzyme, N-methyltransferase, which is present almost exclusively in the adrenal medulla.
2. The cell's response to stimulation is to secrete norepinephrine; the amount secreted falls as the stimulation is repeated.
3. Drugs that enhance the effectiveness of norepinephrine and serotonin are commonly used as antidepressants.
4. Some hypertensive patients have defective storage of norepinephrine, thus permitting more to circulate.
5. Above all, in the manufacture of dopamine, norepinephrine, the vitamin C is one of important components.
6. Both dopamine and norepinephrine are recommended as first - line vasopressor agents in the treatment of shock.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. However , studies on resuscitation using norepinephrine in uncontrolled hemorrhagic shock are lacking.
8. These foods contain tyramine, which inhibits neurochemicals like norepinephrine and can cause insomnia.
9. Objective To explore the effect of Dunhuangdabao (DHDB) on monoamine neurotransmitter norepinephrine (NE) , dopamine (DA) and 5-hydroxytryptamine (5-HT) levels in the brain tissue of aging model rats.
10. A sympathomimetic that acts mainly by causing release of norepinephrine but also has direct agonist activity at some adrenergic receptors.
11. Otherwise, it antagonized constriction of thoracal aorta rings of rabbit resulting from ergometrine and norepinephrine in vitro.
12. There are those who may be addicted to that love "high." They need that amphetamine-like rush of dopamine, norepinephrine and phenylethylamine.
13. Objective To examine the antagonization of phentolamine against the effects of norepinephrine (NE) on the activity of pain-related neurons in the parafascicular nucleus of morphine-dependent rats.
14. Neuropeptide Y is an important sympathetic vasoconstrictive neurotransmitter, and play roles with norepinephrine together.
15. Thus, inhibition of this mechanism could conceivably enhance the effect of norepinephrine.
16. Objective To observe the effects of epidural anaesthesia (EA) and general anaesthesia (GA) on the changes of plasma epinephrine (E) and norepinephrine (NE) during laparoscopic cholecystectomy (LC).
17. Aim:To observe the effects of atenolol on plasma levels of norepinephrine and epinephrine in the patients with hypertension.
18. Dr Matthew Walker, who led the study, said: "We know that during REM sleep there is a sharp decrease in norepinephrine, a brain chemical associated with stress.
19. It can also be seen after the intravenous administration of norepinephrine and similar drugs.
More similar words: epinephrine, ninepins, nephritis, repine, nephrology, shrine, nephrectomy, enshrine, ephedrine, sleepiness, nephrolithotomy, rephrase, inept, ineptly, winepress, ineptness, ineptitude, elephantine, thriftiness, pine, spine, supine, opine, alpine, spinet, pine for, lupine, rapine, pine away, pine nut.