Random good picture Not show
2. The rioters were taken away by force.
3. The usurper took power by force.
4. He took it by force.
5. He took the money from his wife by force.
6. I pressed out the rest of shampoo by force.
7. A great man can dominate others by force of character.
8. They imposed their government by force on the resistant population.
9. The king made laws and imposed them by force.
10. You can't obtain my consent by force.
11. He was taken from his home by force.
12. We were obliged to go by force of circumstance.
13. They met force by force.
14. The enemy's resistance has stalled by force.
15. The soldiers took the prisoners away by force.
16. Peace cannot be imposed by force .
17. The police cleared out the demonstrators by force.
18. They wanted a pretext for subduing the region by force.
19. Unconsciously, by force of habit, she plugged the coffee pot in.
20. No child should be parted from his parents by force.
21. The treaty was imposed by force, and therein lay the cause of its ineffectiveness.
22. Naked aggression and an attempt to change frontiers by force could not go unchallenged.
23. The troops marched in and took the city by force.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. If he thinks he can remain in power by force he is courting disaster.
25. A residence was entered by force.
26. No child should ever be separated from his mother by force.
27. The thief took the money from the old man by force.
28. The government would not allow anyone to sneak in by the back door and seize power by force.
29. He knew how to win by craft and diplomacy what he could not gain by force.
30. In the end he had to be thrown out of the house by force.