Random good picture Not show
1. They were bunching up, almost treading upon each other's heels.
2. The isolation or bunching together of such pupils only provides them with poor role models and intensive interaction with other disturbed children.
3. The wood - cutter is busy bunching.
4. As the transmission medium contains easy winding or bunching of the fiber material.
5. I remember you clutching at my shirt, bunching it up in handfuls around my chest.
6. When the supersaturation is increased, elementary steps begin bunching together. At the initial bunching stage, the step height and step width are increased.
7. To get the better bunching voltage and the stability of the phase and the magnitude, the variables for the buncher and chopper were worked out.
8. Some key problems such as pre- bunching between the ion source and the RFQ, H-minus Lorentz stripping in the medium energy cyclotron, flat-top acceleration etc. have been studied.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. Applying bunching theory is helpful to improve the development of music specialty in teachers colleges.
10. The construction, the function and the bunching production technologies the self - moving double - drum light winch are discussed.
11. The wave nature of the particle produces a bunching effect.
12. Effects of different sulphur level on bunching onions growth and qualities(Allium fistulosum L.
13. Based on capture, bunching and energy exchange during the interaction between the beam and microwave in the high power microwave device(sentencedict.com), quasi-periodic RF cavity is proposed in the paper.
14. The bunching angle measuring transducer structure is introduced in this paper, and the factors influencing measuring precision are analyzed.
15. If long waves exist and are caused by the bunching of innovations, how can we explain that bunching?
16. She slammed the gate across - surprisingly lithe, her bicep bunching - and hit the button for the third floor.
17. That is to say, his explanation of long waves lies in technological change which results from the bunching of innovations made by entrepreneurs.
18. The 1988 figure had been artificially inflated by a bunching of large contributions to multilateral organizations such as the World Bank.
19. The Rat's eyes had grown redder, and its hindquarters were bunching.
20. Croon compatibility wan very high between onion and Japanese bunching onion as well an pollen tube growth which was not affected by each other after crooning.
21. Effects of different nitrogen level on growth and qualities of bunching onion(Allium fistulosum L.
22. A two-gap drift tube buncher and a one-gap grid buncher with linear bunching waveform are used on the SFC axial injection line.
23. The first buncher operated in 1983, and the beam bunching efficiency is about 60%.
24. Choose a zipper over a button fly. It gives a cleaner, smoother look -- no bunching.
25. The results showed that the coherent superposition state brings squeezing effect , bunching effect and super - poisson distribution.
26. Second, the formation of the saturation current affected by the space charge effect and bunching effect is studied in details.
More similar words: lunching, punching, launching, punching bag, launching pad, number crunching, punch in, cinching, quenching, lynching, ranching, blanching, branching, wrenching, drenching, unflinching, bunch, bunchy, penny-pinching, bunched, bunch up, chinchilla, made in china, washing machine, weighing machine, threshing machine, unchanging, etching, aching, ruching.