Random good picture Not show
1. Cookery Editor Moyra Fraser takes you behind the scenes.
2. Behind the scenes a lot of secret diplomacy was going on.
3. The film peeks behind the scenes of a multinational corporation.
4. The students were able to go behind the scenes to see how programmes are made.
5. But behind the scenes Mr Cain will be working quietly to try to get a deal done.
6. Behind the scenes, Parsons clashed with almost everyone on the show.
7. A lot of negotiating has been going on behind the scenes.
8. Behind the scenes, both sides are working towards an agreement.
9. But behind the scenes it was a different story.
10. But he remained active behind the scenes for years.
11. I prefer to work quietly behind the scenes.
12. Behind the scenes, cinema chains enjoy the economies of centralised purchasing and have utilised computers to track inventory and prevent spoilage.
13. Unfortunately the innocents get hurt, never the criminals behind the scenes.
14. Behind the scenes ... chaos ... smooth operators ... and hairdressers everywhere.
15. All of these people operating behind the scenes work to put the newscast on the air.
16. We shall probably never know what went on behind the scenes when these phrases were added to the documents.
17. But behind the scenes, gentle greyhounds are often just exploited, abused and then tossed aside when their fleetness fades.
18. Although he had retired, Brown remained active behind the scenes for years.
19. There may be more sinister forces at work behind the scenes.sentencedict.com/behind the scenes.html
20. I feel privileged to see behind the scenes, if only a little.
21. But the wall of silence that protected behind the scenes negotiations produced no answers.
22. Several sources said Thibadeau is maneuvering behind the scenes to avoid appearances that he is playing a political game.
23. Borusa had no wish to become president, instead preferring to operate as an eminence grise behind the scenes.
24. A lot of hard work has been going on behind the scenes.
25. It's an exciting opportunity to learn what goes on behind the scenes.
26. The tournaments are very popular events and the organisation behind the scenes is always excellent.
27. Where the book scores is in its revelations about attitudes towards opera management and about deals that went on behind the scenes.
28. The effects upon the actual records overshadowed some equally great revolutions behind the scenes, which tend to be forgotten.
29. We are not really operating a gallery in the true sense of the word, with additional stock behind the scenes.
30. One knew exactly where there had been difficulties and compromises behind the scenes.
More similar words: senescent, behind, fall behind, leave behind, behind schedule, scene, descend, scenery, quiescent, condescend, adolescent, acquiescence, obsolescence, condescension, phosphorescent, and then, and that, now and then, and the like, around the corner, scent, acquiesce, here and there, ascend, ascent, convalesce, nascent, scenario, awareness, hinder.