Random good picture Not show
1. Arminius is misrepresented concerning total depravity.
2. Arminius is misrepresented as teaching a works salvation.
3. Of or relating to the theology of Jacobus Arminius and his followers, who believed that predestination was conditioned by God's foreknowledge of human free choices.
4. During the nationalistic marches through Munich, Arminius and Cheruscan warriors marched alongside stormtroopers.
5. Arminius is misrepresented as teaching the absolute freedom of the will.
6. In the early part of the seventeenth century Arminius introduced a new system of doctrine in the Reformed churches of Holland.
7. Arminius cut off his head and sent it to another Germanic leader as a present.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Arminius also came to a sticky end, murdered by his own troops.
9. Marching south at the end of the summer fighting season he was led into unfamiliar territory by a trusted native lieutenant, Arminius.
10. He had been working on a novel inspired by Hungarian adventurer Arminius Vambery who had regaled Stoker with eastern European tales of the blood-hungry living dead.
11. We agree that man and woman make real, genuine choices from the will of man every day. Augustine, Calvin as well as Arminius, Wesley all agree on this.
12. They smashed the German armies soon after, regaining the ground and driving Arminius to his death.
13. He added: "Later there is of course the issue of the role of Arminius and the battle in fostering the idea of German nationalism.
More similar words: arm in arm, arm-in-arm, minium, aluminium, condominium, farming, arming, carmine, varmint, warming, aluminium alloy, aluminium foil, charming, swarming, alarming, aluminium oxide, disarming, warming-up, spearmint, farming area, swarm into, farmington, termini, supermini, charmingly, bellarmine, alarmingly, housewarming, mixed farming, truck farming.