Random good picture Not show
1. It had no toxicity, irritation, and antigenicity.
2. Diversity in antigenicity, pathogenicity, pathological and genetic properties had showed identical by lots of studies.
3. The authors point out that there is antigenicity in the body after heart valve was transplanted by porcine xenograft aortic valve and immunoreaction in body is difficult to avoid.
4. According to the antigenicity and genetic constitution, PCV has two types, one was PCV1 and the other was PCV2.
5. Cross imm - unoelcctrophoresis showed that antigenicity of C 3 had changed after C had been cleaved by CVF.
6. CONCLUSIONS: Certain TCMs have cross antigenicity with Artemisia pollen, which can induce or worsen pollenosis symptoms.
7. Thus, heat treatment had more effect on ovalbumin antigenicity than high-pressure microfluidization. This conclusion is helpful for the development of hypoallergenic or non-allergenic egg products.
8. The antigenicity of influenza B virus isolated was similar to Panama like virus.
9. The agar diffusion and quantitative precipitin reaction show that the antigenicity of BSA decreases considerably after NBS treatment.
10. Objective To develop multiple B cell epitope antigens of Schistosoma japonicum and evaluate their antigenicity.
11. In some cell lines there is a similar periodicity in changes of cell surface antigenicity or response to wheat germ agglutinin.
12. The results indicated that natural and recombinant Aer toxins had similar antigenicity.
13. In order to reduce the human anti mouse antibody response and obtain optimal antigenicity, anti idiotype single chain which mimicking ovarian cancer antigen has been humanized.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. DNAstar 5.0 software predicted its relative molecular mass ( Mr ) was 71.3 kD and possessed good antigenicity.
15. As a new biomaterial scaffold, ADM has better tissue compatibility and lower antigenicity. It has been used in the field of periodontics.
16. Spike protein of coronavirus is considered to be the major antigen and contains many antigenicity domains.
17. Antisera against KLH induced positive CHR but not positive COP. The results of reciprocal inhibition experiment indicated that there is a partial cross antigenicity between KLH and SEA.
18. The western blot indicated that the expressed kininogenase had the antigenicity to human serum kininogenase.
More similar words: antigenic, toxigenicity, mutagenicity, allergenicity, pathogenicity, teratogenicity, immunogenicity, carcinogenicity, antigen, autoantigen, prostate specific antigen, quantity of electricity, anticarcinogenic, tumorigenic, conicity, canonicity, tonicity, ethnicity, chronicity, antigravity, hypertonicity, hypotonicity, synchronicity, authenticity, anthropogenic, electronic intelligence, atlantic city, dentigerous, iphigenia, genic.