Random good picture Not show
1. Objective Protein allergenicity was investigated in BN rat model.
2. Allergenicity of Gliocladium sp. has not been well studied.
3. Cooking methods seem to decrease the allergenicity of peanut.
4. The research covers many topics, from assessing allergenicity of GE foods to blocking the movement of genes from GE crops to non-GE crops in the field.
5. There remain a number of issues such as allergenicity , and labeling of biotechology - derived foods.
6. Allergenicity diarrhea:Because ate easily and cause allergic food leontiasis os sea to diarrhea.
7. Objective To investigate the allergenicity on HPT(hygromycin B phosphotransferase) protein with BN rat model.
8. Other research groups are working to reduce the allergenicity of peanuts  and wheat .
9. While theoretical discussions have covered a broad range of aspects, the three main issues debated are tendencies to provoke allergic reaction (allergenicity), gene transfer and outcrossing.
10. Referring to the reports on milk allergens, the structural characteristics, allergenicity, epitopes and cross- reactivity of the major milk allergens were reviewed in detail in this paper.
11. Therefore enzymatic modification is an effective method to reduce the allergenicity of food proteins and needs further study.
12. The invention relates to a method for the assessment of the allergenicity or the toxicity of a test compound and for the screening of at least two compounds simultaneously.
13. Other topics for debate by consumer organizations have included allergenicity and antimicrobial resistance.
14. This discovery prompted consumer groups, as well as scientists,[sentencedict.com] to push for comprehensive testing of the potential allergenicity of GM foods.
15. This article reviewed the present situation and the mechanism of reducing food allergenicity by irradiation.
16. This policy brief is an attempt to put concerns relating to potential allergenicity into perspective.
17. Ovomucoid, ovalbumin, ovotransferrin and lysozyme are the major egg allergens, the allergenicity of which can be decreased by proper physical, chemical or biological process.
18. Conclusion BN rat model may be a suitable animal model to determine protein allergenicity.
19. AIM : To analyse protein components in album pollen and evaluate their allergenicity and immunogenicity.
20. Before any GM (genetically modified) food entering market, it has to be comprehensively evaluated for safety in nutrition, toxicology, allergenicity, and other aspects of food science.
21. This paper is a brief review of major peanut allergens, their properties and the allergenicity of peanut products, as well as developmental ways of hypoallergenic peanut products.
22. It is not possible to simply take the structure of an unknown protein and accurately predict its allergenicity.
23. Human health effects can include higher risks of toxicity, allergenicity, antibiotic resistance, immune-suppression and cancer.
More similar words: allergenic, mutagenicity, antigenicity, toxigenicity, pathogenicity, teratogenicity, immunogenicity, carcinogenicity, allergen, tonicity, canonicity, conicity, ethnicity, chronicity, emergency medicine, solicitor general, hypotonicity, hypertonicity, synchronicity, emergency communication, bergen, allergy, allergic, vergence, mergence, emergent, allergist, tinbergen, detergent, emergence.