Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion Anamorphosis strain of S. bambusicola is obtained and precisely appraised for the first time. This study will provide basis for the future massively industrialized hypocrellin production.
2. The change of the anamorphosis means the change of social culture status and social value.
3. There are two allotropes yellow anamorphosis is stable under 90 centigrade. Stability form of antimony is metal anamorphosis.
4. In this paper, the condition of anamorphosis stability in non-linear system has been extended. The criterion for judging anamorphosis stability and concrete examples have been given.
5. This technique, known as anamorphosis, is highly advanced, and suggests the painter was considering his audience as he painted the cow.
6. What does a simple[http://sentencedict.com/anamorphosis.html], non-cylindrical anamorphosis consist of?
7. This documentary is about an artistic technique, anamorphosis , which often used in the 16th and 17th centuries.
8. Goldern leaf anamorphosis was selected by mutant breeding which had speciality, stability and coherence. We named it as Rosa beggeriana aurea Huang.
9. Using a projection called anamorphosis to create the illusion of three dimensions when viewed from the correct angle, these four artists create some of the finest 3D pavement illusions we've seen.
10. Results The pigment is proved to be hypocrellin A. The isolate was determined as the stable anamorphosis strain 0258 of S. bambusicola.
11. In my seminar, I have made great use of the function of anamorphosis, in so far as it is an exemplary structure.
12. This is why it is so important to acknowledge the inverted use of perspective in the structure of anamorphosis.
13. The evolution of the humanity includes some contradictions, such as, anamorphosis and mutation, essence and appearance, evolution and alienation.
14. Ad English has its characteristics in words choosing and syntax, and can use such rhetoric as metaphors, personifications, repetitions, double meanings, anamorphosis phrases and antitheses.
15. The measurement is simplified by preinstalling measuring points, and the error from blank anamorphosis is homogenized by positioning fitting algorithm and mathematic programming optimum algorithm.
16. This paper discusses the realization of multiplicative decomposition elastoplasticity in anamorphosis finite element equation.
17. Language is a carrier of culture. Dialect is the regional anamorphosis in language.
18. Kurt Wenner is a master artist best known for his extremely high quality street painting and chalk murals using a projection called anamorphosis.
More similar words: metamorphosis, morphosis, anamorphic, metamorphose, morphological analysis, amorphous, morphogenesis, amorphism, metamorphism, metamorphic, diamorphine, morphometry, morpholine, morphology, isomorphous, morphologic, hydromorphone, polymorphous, metamorphic rock, morphological, geomorphology, kyphosis, geomorphologic, morphologically, cytomorphology, pathomorphology, geomorphologist, contact metamorphism, geomorphological, polymorphonuclear.