Random good picture Not show
(1) He's appointed himself ambassador-at-large for the hedge-fund industry.
(2) The ambassador-at-large represented Taiwan at the economic conference.
(3) Ambassador Melanne Verveer, U.S. President Barack Obama's Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women's Issues at the State Department, urged development agencies to "think women".
(4) John Hanford is ambassador-at-large for International Religious Freedom for the U.S. State Department.
(5) Mark P. Lagon is American Ambassador-at-large against human trafficking and Director of the U.S. State Department's Office to Monitor and Combat Trafficking in Persons.
(6) And President Obama created the position of ambassador-at-large for global women's issues — now held by Verveer — as well as the White House Council on Women and Girls to study the domestic situation.
(7) He refused to be awed by Rome when he visited the Eternal City in 1926 as roving ambassador-at-large.
(8) He is Bill Gates. 1998(sentence dictionary), bill comes to Chinese clique ambassador-at-large Li Kaifu inducts Chinese wisdom new establish the Microsoft China academy that is in China.
(9) The president also created a new position at the U.S. State Department: ambassador-at-large for global women's issues.
(10) This prompted exploratory visits by representatives of several members of Congress and the ambassador-at-large for war crimes, Clint Williamson.
More similar words: ambassador, ambassadorial, ambassadorship, embassador, ambassadress, at large, writ large, adoration, target corporation, lambast, lambaste, dorado, adoral, adorable, adorably, el dorado, eldorado, dumbass, embassy, salvadoran, target language, colorado river, large, larger, largest, too large, largess, largely, enlarge, enlarger.