Random good picture Not show
1. It was a dorado or dolphin fish, a voracious predator which feeds mostly on flying fish.
2. First one, then another dorado lunged at the fake flying fish but failed to take the hook.
3. As usual a hungry dorado prowled out from under the shade of the raft to see what was floating in the water.
4. Loi caught a splendid dorado to provide juicy fresh fish cutlets.
5. The Spaniards started calling this golden chief El Dorado, "the gilded one."
6. Its most famous products like El Dorado enjoys a high reputation in the world market and a lot of conventional brewing technics has been kept ever since then.
7. "El Dorado shifted geographical locations until finally it simply meant a source of untold riches somewhere in the Americas, " says Jim Griffith, a folklorist in Tucson, Arizona.
8. El Dorado is fading back into desert.
9. The legend of El Dorado endures because "you want it to be true, " says Jose Oliver, a lecturer at the Institute of Archaeology at University College London.
10. The Spaniards didn't find El Dorado, but they did find Lake Guatavita and tried to drain it in 1545.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. An El Dorado. It was filthy. It looked like a huge crushed can coming up the street.
12. An El Dorado County Sheriff's spokesman said in a brief written statement that "1991 kidnap victim Jaycee Dugard has been located in good health in the greater Bay Area of California."
13. He talks about Shenzhen being "an El Dorado for NGOs".
14. When the oil refinery in El Dorado was about to close, costing us more than three hundred good union jobs, I helped convince some businesspeople from Mississippi to buy and operate it.
15. The dorado, photographed here off the Bahamas, is one of the fastest swimmers in the sea. Speeds of up to 50 kilometers per hour are common.
16. Pav é set Dorado crystals shine on refined gold - plated metal elements delicately wrapped around a cotton cord.
17. I shone a torch into the water hoping to attract a curious dorado to the light.
18. Yet the expedition was a complete disappointment for its organizers, who had hoped to conquer a fabulous El Dorado.
19. After three days of total frustration trying to catch the elusive fish, Trondur did not give the dorado a chance.
20. With their debut album for the superb independent label Dorado, D*Note are going to go clear.
21. There is no appetite to return to the moon, let alone push on to Mars, El Dorado of space exploration.
22. Explanation: A satellite galaxy of our own Milky Way, the Large Magellanic Cloud (LMC) is an alluring sight in dark southern skies and the constellation Dorado.
23. A few weeks later at a campaign rally in El Dorado, a south Arkansas oil town that was a hotbed of racism and pro-Wallace sentiment, Fulbright was asked what was the biggest problem facing America.
24. In the 16th and 17th centuries, Europeans believed that somewhere in the New World there was a place of immense wealth known as El Dorado.
25. English courtier Sir Walter Raleigh made two trips to Guiana to search for El Dorado.
26. Soon, soon, it seems to you, you must come forth on some conspicuous hilltop, and but a little way further, against the setting sun, descry the spires of El Dorado.
27. 'Cause we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest, as you all know, first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado .
28. And like all enduring legends, the tale of El Dorado contains some scraps of truth.
29. The ceremony of the gilded man supposedly ended in the late 15th century when El Dorado and his subjects were conquered by another tribe.
30. But it was in 1925 that he disappeared while with his eldest son Jack in the Amazon jungle in Brazil, looking for a mythical ancient city he named "Z" but others called El Dorado.
More similar words: el dorado, eldorado, colorado river, adoral, comprador, labrador, adorable, adorably, adoration, colorado, labrador retriever, colorado plateau, adorn, adore, chador, adored, adorer, matador, adoring, picador, adorned, ecuador, lead ore, salvador, toreador, adornment, unadorned, adoringly, el salvador, embassador.