Random good picture Not show
1. All of a sudden we heard an unearthly cry.
2. She was all of a sweat.
3. All of a sudden he turned about and saw me.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. He sprang out of the room all of a sudden.
5. All of a sudden he let out a piercing shriek.
6. All of a sudden, the car veered off the road.
7. He was writing his essay when, all of a sudden, he was seized with giddiness.
8. He became serious all of a sudden.
9. His hands are all of a lump.
10. All of a sudden the lights went out.
11. The architecture here is all of a piece.
12. I was struck all of a heap.
13. She's all of a doodah about the wedding arrangements.
14. The houses are all of a piece.
15. The feelings that smothered burst all of a sudden.
16. All of a sudden, the tyre burst.
17. I was all of a sweat before the exam.
18. What's the matter with you?—All of a jump!
19. All of a sudden my heart hardened against her.
20. All of a sudden, a car came hurtling round the corner.
21. He'd been in a coma for weeks, when all of a sudden he flickered an eyelid.
22. Her recent indifference to her work is all of a piece with her troubled mental state.
23. We were all of a twitter on the wedding day.
24. One bad harvest could wipe out all of a grower's profits for the previous two years.
25. All of a sudden we heard an almighty crash from the kitchen.
26. I was sitting quietly reading when all of a sudden a stone came hurling through the window.
27. The house was built all of a piece in 1754.
28. She's been all of a twitter since her daughter's engagement.
29. Sexist language is all of a piece with the way some men treat women.
30. Peter was coming round for dinner and I was all of a flutter.
More similar words: all of a sudden, all of, call off, pull off, kill off, sell off, smell of, be full of, so far, sofa, a bit of a, best of all, in so far as, not much of a, first of all, a good deal of, allow, all out, hello, ballot, call on, tell on, yellow, pull on, roll out, swallow, all over, fill out, allow for, follow.