Random good picture Not show
1. METHODS Terazosin hydrochloride was synthesized from anhydro-piperazine via acylation, reduction, amination, salification etc.
2. The title resin has been prepared by Friedel-Crafts acylation followed by bromination and amination. The method avoids the utilization of cancerogenic chloromethyl methyl ether.
3. Loteprednol etabonate was synthesized through oxidation, acylation, hydrolysis and chloromethylation from the starting material prednisolone.
4. Some kinds of reactions such as acylation , carboxylation , etheration, N-alkylation, esterification ect. and their derivates' prospect applications are especially discussed.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. The alkylation and acylation for hydroxyl group linked with nitrogen were accomplished to give N alkoxy and N acyloxy purpurin 18 imides, respectively.
6. The effects of acylation on stability of red cabbage pigment were studied.
7. Ethopabate is prepared via esterification, acylation and alkylation from p - aminosalicylic acid in 87.
8. The methoxylation, glycosylation and acylation of anthocyanins can increase anthocyanins stability at different degrees.
9. Acylation process broadens the resource of raw materials, so it has a bright industrialization future.
10. Aciclovir was synthesized by three steps including acylation, condensation and aminolysis from guanosine in 52% overall yield.
11. The present invention may have application in any process involving hydrolysis, esterification, transesterification, interesterification or acylation reactions.
12. Starting from hydroquinone, sodium 2, 5 -dihydroxy-4 - dodecylbenzene sulphonate was prepared by acylation, reduction and sulfonation in sequence. The reaction conditions were researched.
13. Benzocaine is synthesized from p-aminotoluene by microscale chemical experiment. The experiment process includes acylation, oxidation, hydrolyzation and esterification etc.
14. Highly purified ptrifluoromethylcinnamic acid with the total yield of 41.4% was synthesized from p-trifluoromethylaniline by diazotization acylation of formaldoxime and condensation.
15. The chemical method include treating with sulfuric acid, saponification, acylation, esterification, etc.
16. ) - tetradecanoyltaurate ( SPTT ) was synthesized through Williamson etherification, hydrolysis, and acylation, using ethyl 2 - bromomyristate, phenol and taurine as the starting materials.
17. The results show that cerous chloride has a better catalytic activity for the acylation of tert-butyl alcohol and acetic anhydride.
18. Acetylferrocene is obtained by treating ferrocene with acyl chloride throught Friedel-Crafts acylation. The electrochemical property of acetylferrocene was examined by cyclic voltammetry(CV).
19. From highly Pare m-trifluoromethyl aniline, the Flutamide is prepared by acylation with isobutyl chloride and nitration with assistant S.
20. In this experiment, Liposoluable tea polyphenols(LTP) have been synthesized by means of acylation with lauroyl chloride.
21. This article surveyed the chemical modification methods of food proteins, including acylation, deamidation , phosphorylation, glycosylation, covalent cross-linking effect etc.
22. Methods: Terazosin hydrochloride was synthesized from anhydro - piperazine via acylation, reduction, amination, salification etc.
23. METHODS Cefsulodin was prepared, taking phenylacetic acid as the starting material, followed by sulfonation, resolution, acylation, amidation and substitution, in 5 steps totally.
24. Carboxylic crosslinked polystyrene microsphere was prepared by F - C acylation reaction.
25. Method The target compound was synthesized from clarithromycin via hydrolyzation, acetylation, cyclic carbonatation , oxidation, de carbonatation, acylation, cyclic carbamatation and cyclization.
26. Methods: It takes Benzoyl chloride and Ethyl acetoacetate as its initial raw materials. It is made by two steps of acylation and hydrolysis.
27. The selection of acylating agents and the study in the condition of acylation reaction were reported in this thesis.
28. The processes and catalysts for synthesis of 2, 6 - dialkylnaphthalene via alkylation and acylation, respectively, were reviewed.
29. Objective To study the synthetic method of pranoprofen. Methods Pranoprofen was synthesized from 2-chloronicotinic acid by condensation, reduction, substitution and acylation.
30. The chemical modification methods of food proteins are summarized, including acylation, deamidation, phosphorylation, glycosylation, covalent cross-linking effect etc.
More similar words: alkylation, methylation, deacetylation, hydroxylation, carboxylation, decarboxylation, oxidative phosphorylation, phosphorylation, dephosphorylation, salicylate, international relations, methyl salicylate, national labor relations board, translational motion, functional relationship, fractional distillation, gravitational attraction, etiolation, volatilization, gelatification, gelatinization, spatial relation, elation, negative correlation, acyl, population explosion, ablation, dilation, gelation, relation.