Random good picture Not show
1) In the rat small intestine, many drugs are acetylated and excreted into the lumen.
2) After oral administration, mesalazine is extensively acetylated such that N-acetyl-5-ASA is the predominant form found in both plasma and urine.
3) Immobilized lipase gets applied to synthesis of vitamin Acetylate and increases its catalyst efficiency.
4) The reaction proceeds at room temperature and the quality and yield of acetylate are comparison with ordinary method.
5) Study on the quantum chemical calculations is performed by means of MNDO method on VAX8350 computer for rubescensine A and its acetylate derivative.
6) When the fibers were treated with acetic anhydride, it was possible to acetylate the chitosan fibers and converted them into chitin fibers.
7) This thesis studies biodegradable materials which are made from modified soybean protein isolate(SPI) by acetylate and glycerin.
More similar words: deacetylation, acetyl, diacetyl, acetylene, acetyl-CoA, acetylene gas, oxyacetylene, acetylcholine, acetylcholinesterase, acetylsalicylic acid, cetyl, safety lamp, acetate, pay later, acrylate, triacetate, methylate, salicylate, methylated, carboxylate, methylated spirit, face plate, nicety, butyl alcohol, dirty laundry, to a nicety, safety lock, face to face with, face-to-face, face to face.