Random good picture Not show
1. I have a bit of a fever.
2. He's going through a bit of a bad spell at the moment.
3. Frankie's a bit of a clown.
4. She worked herself up into a bit of a state.
5. Aunty Paula likes to have a bit of a flutter on the horses.
6. Dave has always been a bit of a drinker.
7. People say it can cure colds(sentencedict.com), but I'm a bit of a sceptic.
8. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to climbing up ladders.
9. Sorry, that was a bit of a goof on my part!
10. I'm afraid it's a bit of a trek to the station.
11. Sorry - the place is a bit of a mess .
12. Forgetting the President's name was a bit of a boob.
13. The weather was a bit of a downer.
14. He was a bit of a dodgy character.
15. She has always been a bit of a rebel.
16. He's a bit of a wag.
17. He's a bit of a nutter.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. He comes across as a bit of a bore in interview.
19. She's a bit of a fitness freak. She goes running every night.
20. I've got a bit of a confession to make - I've lost that book you lent me.
21. The exam was a bit of a bugger.
22. Andy's going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment - his wife wants a divorce.
23. I'm afraid he's in for a bit of a disappointment.
24. Ken's always been a bit of a loner.
25. He's a bit of a culture vulture - always out at galleries and theatres.
26. I didn't really know anyone at the party, so I felt a bit of a misfit.
27. It was the scruffiest place I've ever stayed in, so 'Hotel Royal' was a bit of a misnomer.
28. She is so eccentric that she is regarded as a bit of a curiosity.
29. Take some slow, deep breaths and give your body a bit of a shake.
30. He never quite fitted in when he was working here - he was always a bit of a square peg.
More similar words: a bit of, habitat, best of all, first of all, face to face, bit by bit, sofa, so far, all of a, bitch, sit on, orbit, rabbit, editor, wait on, in so far as, exhibit, visitor, monitor, not much of a, cabin, every bit, prohibit, chitosan, territory, competitor, ambitious, all of a sudden, cabinet, ability.