Similar words: a bit of, habitat, best of all, first of all, face to face, bit by bit, sofa, so far.
Random good picture Not show
1. I have a bit of a fever.
2. Frankie's a bit of a clown.
3. Dave has always been a bit of a drinker.
4. The weather was a bit of a downer.
5. He was a bit of a dodgy character.
6. She has always been a bit of a rebel.
7. He's going through a bit of a bad spell at the moment.
8. She worked herself up into a bit of a state.
9. Aunty Paula likes to have a bit of a flutter on the horses.
10. People say it can cure colds, but I'm a bit of a sceptic.
11. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to climbing up ladders.
12. Sorry, that was a bit of a goof on my part!
13. I'm afraid it's a bit of a trek to the station.
14. Sorry - the place is a bit of a mess .
15. Forgetting the President's name was a bit of a boob.
16. He's a bit of a wag.
17. He's a bit of a nutter.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. The exam was a bit of a bugger.
19. Ken's always been a bit of a loner.
20. She's a bit of a coquette.
21. The party was a bit of a damp squib.
22. We've had a bit of a falling-out.
23. Timothy Thistlethwaite? That's a bit of a mouthful!
24. Alex has always been a bit of a rebel.
25. He was a bit of a nutter.
26. My aunt can be a bit of a terror.
27. It's all a bit of a mess.
28. The news came as a bit of a shock.
29. I didn't really know anyone at the party, so I felt a bit of a misfit.
30. It was the scruffiest place I've ever stayed in, so 'Hotel Royal' was a bit of a misnomer.
More similar words: a bit of, habitat, best of all, first of all, face to face, bit by bit, sofa, so far, all of a, bitch, sit on, orbit, rabbit, editor, wait on, in so far as, exhibit, visitor, monitor, not much of a, cabin, every bit, prohibit, chitosan, territory, competitor, ambitious, all of a sudden, cabinet, ability.