Random good picture Not show
(31) Mr Sutherland said fears that Russia had a stranglehold over Europe's energy supplies were misplaced.
(32) Also starring in the dramedy are Donald Sutherland, William Baldwin, and Natalie Zea.
(33) Ten minutes later Sutherland grabbed a microphone.
(34) Sutherland said progress was also being made in cobbling together a measure of political consensus in the ethnically diverse province, home to more than two dozen major tribes.
(35) In particular, the "polished punctuation and epigrammatic style" typical of some of her novels is missing, suggesting someone else was "heavily involved" in editing her work, Sutherland said.
(36) Sutherland said that Austen's unpublished manuscripts "unpick her reputation for perfection in various ways."
(37) Joan Sutherland -La Sonnambula 1962 Studio Recording.
(38) Dr. Peter Sutherland , a Professor at McMaster University's Department of Physics and Astronomy, explores what would happen if a nearby star were to go supernova.
(39) Mr. P. D. Sutherland in his personal capacity is appointed Chairman of the Committee.
(39) Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
(40) One formative experience, when London was 17, was serving on the sealer Sophia Sutherland.
(41) Another significant find was a Pictish carved stone at Strath of Kildonan in Sutherland.
(42) Once production wraps on the show's seventh season, Kiefer Sutherland will return to additional 30 days.
(43) Line clipping using cohen sutherland algo complete source code, has been tested.
(44) Joan Sutherland as the title role of Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor during the Mad Scene.
(45) The late billionaire Kerry Packer articulated how many Australians feel about opera when he said, "The ultimate purgatory for me would be to go to the Opera House and hear Joan Sutherland sing."
(46) Fleet Admiral Nimitz, Pacific Fleet Commander, and Admiral Halsey welcome MacArthur and his Chief of Staff General Sutherland aboard. It is Sunday, September second, nineteen forty-five.
(47) Sutherland had to only hear the words and down went his pants.
(48) Justice George Sutherland , speaking for the majority, dismissed this argument as irrelevant.
(49) Sutherland offered her hand to a young girl in an overall.
(50) Here will be prepared before a simple Cohen - Sutherland Line Clipping Algorithm sharing to everyone.
(51) In 1965, Pavarotti performed in Australia when they travel Sutherland and performers.
More similar words: overland, fatherland, motherland, netherlands, timberland, hinterland, cumberland, wonderland, new netherland, tamerlane, borderland, switzerland, the netherlands, interlanguage, computer language, never-never land, overlap, overlay, overlain, overlaid, interlay, higher law, underlay, underlain, interlace, superlative, interlaced, everlasting, superlatively, interlacing.