Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We went to a superlative restaurant.
2. " Richest " is the superlative of " rich " .
3. Some superlative wines are made in this region.
4. The Regent hotel has a superlative view of Hong Kong island.
5. This wine is quite superlative.
6. He described a superlative meal, the like of which he'd never eaten.
7. The reward is a superlative panorama in all directions.
8. Against the superlative archers of Ulthuan my inclination is to get stuck in as quickly as possible.
9. At first glance, Wilson should have been a superlative practitioner of Cabinet government.
10. And would his sisters envy her superlative looks?
11. The playing is superlative, but the real triumph is the warm and expansive atmosphere which pervades the album.
12. L'Esquire prides itself on its superlative standards of service and relaxed atmosphere.
13. Prepare the comparative and superlative degree of adj. and adv.
14. Superlative point - elastic pin - punched Latex.
15. Do you know how to make a superlative from these adjectives?
16. The mosaic of landforms and habitat types creates superlative scenic vistas.
17. They encore with a superlative version of The Who's "The Kids Are Alright".
18. The jade superlative craftsmanship "Tiangong Award" represent the highest level of the jadestone sculpture, which is the only and unique view among all the international and domestic jewelry shows.
19. Wine and food of superlative quality are available everywhere at giveaway prices.
20. She soon regretted what she'd done. In the comparative or superlative or in expressions such as as soon as possible, soon emphasizes that something is done without delay:Please reply as soon as possible.
21. 'Good', 'better' and 'best' are the positive, comparative and superlative degrees of 'good'.
21. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
22. a dreadful little man . Note that it is usually only used before a noun and that it is rarely used in the comparative and superlative.
23. Anderson proves himself a fascinating and adventurous composer as well as a virtuoso bassist in this superlative album.
24. Hadrian Road was named after the Roman emperor who, we agreed, must have genetically bequeathed to us some superlative qualities.
25. Experience the atmosphere and feelings that are yours when you own and sail the superlative Swan 46.
26. For the first time in the season, Gergiev is fielding the cast initially promised, and the singing is superlative.
27. Nineteen-thirties bay windows pushed out of two of the walls and there was a superlative view of Keele harbour from the front one.
28. The securitization of land is an important way of financing and also the superlative form of the land flowage in the country.
29. Black peak overlooking Ko, such as a huge stone bridge Superlative Craftsmanship become a spectacle.
30. Their efforts paid off though, as the movie, which was initially coldly-received, is now regarded as a suitable bookend to Kubrick's superlative body of work.
More similar words: relative, relatively, legislative, legislative branch, native, creative, lucrative, narrative, tentative, pejorative, creatively, initiative, innovative, cooperative, alternative, qualitative, tentatively, conservative, administrative, representative, sooner or later, motive, active, furtive, actively, incentive, abortive, positive, deductive, punitive.